Late Night Insomniac Thread

I sleep a lot better now that i work nights, Most of the time I have weed to help me threw the night, Now that iv been out a few days, I am felling tired at night when i am working and I am wired during the day, when i should be toking up and getting some shut eye .. I need a friend like boss or moose to get me by when i am having a hard time getting it ,So how about it guys help a bud with some bud lol

I cant remember the last time i got a good nights sleep. I think its been about 50+ hours now since i've even been able to lay down and try an get some rest.

its been 7 years since MJ has been helping me get sleep here and there. my g/f dad has chalked it up to ADD, I am always running around from one thing to another. I was like this in school, but I was years before the whole check of add. The green I got right now is making me sleepy, but it just doesn't give me the level of comfort I need to have a sound sleep. The only thing that is helping me right now is my music. If I dont have music to listen to when I go to bed then I wont sleep. well gotta get ready for work.... on 4 hours of sleep. YAY FOR ME......

I sleep a lot better now that i work nights, Most of the time I have weed to help me threw the night, Now that iv been out a few days, I am felling tired at night when i am working and I am wired during the day, when i should be toking up and getting some shut eye .. I need a friend like boss or moose to get me by when i am having a hard time getting it ,So how about it guys help a bud with some bud lol
I also sleep better since I've been on nights. I have been on nights for 18 months now and feel better than I have for years. It was so hard to sleep at night, but now I get eights hours sleep a day. Getting eight hours of sleep has really helped me emotionally/mentally. Going from three or four hours a night to eight hours a day has made a world of difference for me. I don't know, but maybe some of us were just made to be nocturnal.

I agree herb. I worked mostly nights for about 10 years, and I have to say, it changes you. There have been studies that show workers that have the night shift can be chemically changed. Has something to do with the sunlight they don't get.

Now they are finding that you must go to great lengths to counteract these changes. Most require some type of light therapy to get back into a normal daylight routine.

For some, being awake at night is as normal as people being awake during the day. I would have to argue that working at night is just another way that companies can take advantage of workers without dealing with any of the long term side-effects. I think night work should be compensated accordingly.

Cool Shit Boss good to know stuff there may have to look into it .. I think swapping back and forth really messes you up tho i think its one or the other .. Iv always been the type to stay up a long time anyway .. I live my weekends like anyone would and sometimes just stay up the last day and go in .. My job is not all that hard but I do have to be awake . And i am the only one there .. Nice to be able to toke anytime i want tho .. I am rambling sorry just got some good nugs ..<< BONG >>

My light therapy is sitting with my plants.

:passitleft: ahh finally done work.. time to get baked.. sit back and laugh at the idoits on american idol ;)

Same here, its gotten better tho recently because normally im super tired by the end of my day i just pass out... but id rather be up all night then getting 10 min of sleep and 30-1 hr. of restlessness... sucks really bad

MMMmm coookies.... I'll have to make some for my housewarming party

**sigh** 1 am and bored spliff... i mean stiff... hmm spliff.. sounds good:passitleft:

My cannabutter looks like shit, tastes like shit :) LOL

It's like army green and reeks of Chlorophyll.. I think I will stick to hash.. :)

lol add lots of chocolate chips;)

ugh.. i was to tired I was light headed.. so 2 am I layed down... kept my eyes closed.. tossed and turned about 10 times.. opened my eyes finally... 2 :43 am... sniff sniff pout. I really need to sleep.. one more :passitleft: maybe that'll do it ( fingers crossed)

:bongrip:hey guys.lol i used fatty or two to put me to sleep soemtiems. i mean i get anxiousand nervous soemtiems before i get to sleep for soem reason.ill just stay up for days at a time sometiems.haha that why im ussualy on this site checking out the grows and shit. but i am pretty lit right now so yea. how's everyoen doing?

Back
Top Bottom