Leaf discoloration in dwc

Hey guys, just wanted to share what was accomplished. Tahoe OG Kush at 10 wks, and white widow at 9 weeks. The tahoe is the purplish one
image24790.jpg
image24788.jpg
image24791.jpg
image24788.jpg

Good job Mike, I'm running DWC now.. And loving it. I'm curious, for DWC flush do you just run RO water for your last ten days, etc? I'm confused about it as I also read that the significant change of ec/ppm can cause the plant to almost over water itself due to the osmolarity change .. (If I remember the reason correctly!?)

Thanks, no I didn't run only RO for my flush because I heard the same thing you did about the extremely low ppm in the RO causes the plant harm. What I did was gradually lower the ppm the last few wks, ran about 650 ppm wk 8, 400 ppm wk 9, and about 100-150 tops on the purplish Tahoe and am using a flushing agent , flora klean or something, final wk. on my sativa leaning pheno of tahoe. I have my more Sativa leaning pheno of the Tahoe I'm doing the same way as the other one, and it's looking great, gonna harvest this Friday which will be 12 wks. Im using the flora klean the final wk on this one is the only difference, I want to see if I notice a difference in the final product. Good luck with your grow!
image24929.jpg

Hey, so I was gonna harvest last Friday. No more trichs are turning Amber though, I've been at 5% clear 90 cloudy and 5 Amber since wk 11, I'm now in wk 13 and my gorgeous girl is throwing so many nanners I can't keep up plucking, I'm scared if I don't harvest now they will be full of nanners. What do you guys think?
image25465.jpg
image25464.jpg

Why not harvest her now? If you say the trichs are cloudy, etc... Good to go! ENJOY! (well enjoy the final product, try to enjoy the harvesting... not my favorite...)

Yea, I think I am but she is still drinking a ton of water... I guess it would be better to not risk it and take her now

I have never used RO water for my DWC and have never had an issue. Its not the RO water thats causing your issues. Investigate further...

Are your roots developed and dangling in the rez? if not, then that might be your issue. Top feed for a bit till roots develop and hang into the rez water

Thanks, little late though lol... It was just the humidifier hitting the leaves. This is the first tahoe cured about a month
image25649.jpg

Yea, just started, pre 98 bubba, boss Hogg, and nightmare kush... Nanners are male flowers on a female plant, it's not necessarily a hermie cause it gets them if it happens late in flower it's called bolting, its a survival mechanism

Back
Top Bottom