Leaf Discoloring

SoGnotSOG321

Good morning, I'm doing ok thanks for thinking of me. My leaf however is doing something
20201019_064325.jpg

That doesn't look ok
20201019_064410.jpg

This is just a bag bean that's filling in for a suppliers failed beans which Fd my perpetual grow right in the A..I digress
So, this indoor stuff let's me pick up on issues much more quickly than on commando WMA grows with sporadic supervision. I might have come back a week later and this would be a dried up stalk. Not panicking so much because it was a rando seed, perhaps I should've sacrificed a chicken, a virgin or something like these suppliers do charging 20$+US dollars for Fkn a bird seed! I had better germ rates with just bird seed lol 10 Fkn days on a paper towel jfc
3 rd week seedling/sprout
Soil mix all organic with time released ferts in 5 gal fabric pot
Mars Hydro LED light 1xTS600 24" above
Temps H 78 L 64 RH 50-60%0
Water, Tap PH 8.44 to 6.4 2 days since saturation no feeding.
I do have these damned fungus gnats, yellow cards aren't packed but they're working for now.

Good morning, I'm doing ok thanks for thinking of me. My leaf however is doing something
20201019_064325.jpg

That doesn't look ok
20201019_064410.jpg

This is just a bag bean that's filling in for a suppliers failed beans which Fd my perpetual grow right in the A..I digress
So, this indoor stuff let's me pick up on issues much more quickly than on commando WMA grows with sporadic supervision. I might have come back a week later and this would be a dried up stalk. Not panicking so much because it was a rando seed, perhaps I should've sacrificed a chicken, a virgin or something like these suppliers do charging 20$+US dollars for Fkn a bird seed! I had better germ rates with just bird seed lol 10 Fkn days on a paper towel jfc
3 rd week seedling/sprout
Soil mix all organic with time released ferts in 5 gal fabric pot
Mars Hydro LED light 1xTS600 24" above
Temps H 78 L 64 RH 50-60%0
Water, Tap PH 8.44 to 6.4 2 days since saturation no feeding.
I do have these damned fungus gnats, yellow cards aren't packed but they're working for now.
Im gonna stick around if you don't mind....ive seen and experienced this as well and have wondered. I've felt it was the start to a deficiency or PH related issue.

I'm curious as to what more experienced growers have to say on it....

time released ferts will be your worst nightmare , them balls ? they will kill it , you water you feed , you water you feed you feed to much you over feed you try to flush but you still feed , up pot , i think its the problem , i hate them things with cannabis,
I wish! No nightmares, I have never had any issues with them except they last only so long and then I have to add some nutrients for blooming at the end. The ratio of 2x2x1 peat, manure and the enriched soil is balanced the soil having the least amount in. If it was the only ingredient then yeah I would get on it like you said, repot.
I get exactly what you're saying though, if you aren't an experienced grower they can give you problems. I'm almost convinced I left some water on it when I was spraying down the soil last week. It isnt spreading but the leaf has a different texture feel where the discoloration is.

Back
Top Bottom