Leaves are beeing eaten by bugs

GreenH0rn

Hello everyone

I have a problem with the leaves. Everyday there are more leaves with holes and i dont know why? Maybe because something is eating them? I dont know what to do. I dont see any bugs and i have looked everywhere. HELP! Im growing indoors (computer case), AUTO FEM Low Rider #2 3. week flower

DSC_1125.jpg

I see some water built up on the wall next to your leaves. Are you spraying during your light cycle? I know that spraying during a light cycle is unavoidable on a 24/0 but you can burn your leaves by having water on your light or to much on your plant. Normally when you have burning there should be some signs of burning on the leaves which I don't see. if it's a bug problem there are a lot of ways to deal with it, depending on how you wish to deal with them. Some people don't like to use chemically pesticides, so they pick organic pesticides if you don't want to deal with chemicals you can try fly traps, you can hang them just about anywhere in your grow and they wont effect your plants.

You can even go as far as getting bugs that will eat the bugs that are eating your plants. Lady bugs. I've heard of people trying Rubbing alcohol waters down to kill them. I'm not sure I'd use this route my self.

Look under your leaves check your nodes. they like shade, water and food. if you have dense leave formation take your time to look their.

I clicked on your image twice and got a nice zoom....

To me it looks like you have some kind of bug definately having a dinner or two...

What is this next to your thumb? larve? maggot? thrip larve?

Someone else hopefully can help with diagnosis and solution.
In the meantime try and get a 30X jewelers loop and check the underside of all leafs, you may be surprised at what you find.

bug14.jpg

Definitely check your grow space, give it a good cleaning. I don't think little pests would cause that much damage in a sitting, I would personally think something bigger snuck in there for a little meal!

A good solution to use are our sponsors Sierra natural science or SNS, used a few of their products and have seen them clean up my problems.

I will use the SNS203 and 209 in conjunction which is a soil drench and a foliage spray and have seen great results,. Hope you figure out the issue Greenhorn :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom