Leaves folding and hooking down

newgrowguy

Hey all. What a thrilling adventure it has been growing this first plant(all fantasy of course). My blueberry/white widow is in its 4th week of flowering, so cool to see buds growing for the first time, trippy! I don't have a camera for pics so please give this s try anyway. Here's the facts"
plant is in enclosed flower chamber 4'x5'x7.5', under cooltube, with in-line vortex fan, 12 in intake ducts, ave. temps between 76 and 82degrees, humidity around 40 %, oscilating fan. Light is 12 " from plant tops. Plant is 3 feet tall in a 5 gal container. I think I overnuted it. Some of the leaves near the top have folded and hooked down, the veins look lime green, and some lime green spots. A few leaves are crispy(that can't be good). This is an otherwise grogeous plant, with 15 shoots due to training.

These symptoms showed up a day after a watering. I think my mistake was watering with nutes every time I water. Here are the nutes:
FoxFarm Big bloom 2tblspoons/gal
nova pk 0-14-14 1/4tsp/gal
TigerBloom 2-8-4
a dash of epsom salts/gal

I tried flushing it yesterday but only used a gal of water. Can't see results yet today as I can't open chamber till 11am.

Whatcha think?

When I flush I use 2 times the amount of water as the volume of the container. Give that a try and then give it a break, cut back on how often you are giving nutes.

So it sounds like nute burn to you? so that would be ten gals of water....sound right? Thanks for the quick response

Humidity is also too low but tolerable, after your flush, let it dry out and just feed with plain water, then cut the nutes down by 30%. Last two weeks don't use nutes at all, older fan leaves will turn yellow and thats ok, you might want to leave a small bucket of water in the grow area to help raise the humidity but don't go over 65%.
Good luck with the grow and keep us informed.

Back
Top Bottom