Leaves look faded?

Dubs8

Hi i am a newbie this plant is 18 days old and under tube light 24/7 but have noticed the first leaves have been looking abit faded compared to the newer ones, what do you think is this normal

20150920_191443.jpg
20150920_191541.jpg

Re: Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

ok thanks. prob just worrying over nothing anyone used organic compost with there autos? was limited with options on soil so ended up going with an organic compost but not to sure if i would need to supplement with nutrients. if i remember right the compost i using is made from chicken manure and seaweed

Re: Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

Never used chicken used horse last year, they were all stunted right now I'm using biobizz basically the full product line minus bio heaven that shits expensive. Next one I'm going to try aptus all in one its kinda like guerilla tabs (slow release bio fertilizer) only small granules more like rabbit feed rather then small tabs apparently you can do a top feeding of these ones too. But if ir really last 10 to 12 weeks then it shouldn't be needed we shall see. The next one is a blackberry by fast buds. I'm gonna try a deeper pot rather then wider as well I have a pot thats like 16cm across and 28cm deep not sure when might do a few side by side grows soon.

Back
Top Bottom