leaves sides are folding up ward

nucc430

I also have some browning on the lower set they are almost five weeks and dooing great. About a week ago i started seeing the problem somone told me to try epsom salt so i did on three of them and its stiil freekin out i have flushed them already six gal a pot and stayed on water for three days and went back to the nutes. The lower leaves that arent curling or folding are getting brown on the tips n dry . But just tge tips of all the jagged parts and the newest leavs are skinnyier and kind of turning any way temps are good and humidity is at about 52% im ready to feed again what should i do! !!!!!!!!

sounds to me like you need to pick up some cal / mag, the magnesium will stop the leaves from curling or "praying for mag" the brown spots could be nute burn but more then likely there asking for more calcium because of bloom. when a plant asks for cal it almost looks like low N, off ph, or nute burn. trust me it took me about a year to figure out that i wasnt burning my crop or haveing a random ph it all came down to low cal levels in my res.

So ur sayin this epsom salt should help with the mag but what about calcium? I also made the light about a foot higher and took away the constant direct fan but the nut i left at normal and things seem to be tge same not worse or better. The pics arent uploading properly sorry man im trying! But i hope all of this works cuz it would be a shame! !

Should i mix up a gallon or so of some epsom ph water and inject it directly into the rw cube? ?

Like Trunk5 stated, Cal/Mag is what you need. Epsom only has the mag. There are other ways, Cal/Mag is just the simplest solution.

Back
Top Bottom