Leaves turning yellow tearing, holes and some white: help!

Kingtut24

420 Member
I need help this is my first grow. I’m not sure what this deficiency is. I have 6 plants and it just seems to want to keep changing color on me I just brought some cal mag the other day and feed it 2x the dosage. I’m running organic fertilizers. I realized 3-4 days ago that I was under watering not really letting the water reach the Bottom of the plant . To scared I was going to over water at the beginning. Idk if my fertilizer wasn’t working cause of the watering I was doing.
Fertilizer
Bat guano
Bone meal
Worm casting
Fish extract
Kelp meal
Alfalfa meal
Molasses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
It looks like early stage on a nutrient def but hard to tell which one at the moment & I can see your reasoning by getting the cal mag product.

The thing is your fertilizers you choose to use are not instantly available for your plant to use as they are required to break down in the soil by beneficial microorganisms which in then return make them more easy for plants to use.

Most experienced organic growers will mix their soils and let them sit for several weeks to let the process begin.

Over all they look quite happy, I'm not sure if you have enough ferts in the soil to support flowering tho.

Back
Top Bottom