LED Lighting Mix Up

lljusell

hello everyone,
i changed over to 12/12 on friday..well that's what i thought,i don't know how many day it's been like it but iv come back from work early today and the light are still on,they should be off until 7pm i think it's something to do with the days on the timer or something?anyway my question is,have i done any damage if its be randomly given them 24hrs of light,they've been on 18/6 before the flip and they are"TheWidow"
thanks
.✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hello everyone,
i changed over to 12/12 on friday..well that's what i thought,i don't know how many day it's been like it but iv come back from work early today and the light are still on,they should be off until 7pm i think it's something to do with the days on the timer or something?anyway my question is,have i done any damage if its be randomly given them 24hrs of light,they've been on 18/6 before the flip and they are"TheWidow"
thanks
.✌️

Hey there!

Welcome! And I don't think you would have done any damage. You can veg your plants in 24hr light and they will be fine. I've been doing this for 3 weeks. As long as you weren't in flower. If your plant was in flower and the light cycle changes it can go back into veg.

Peace
Hope it helps

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

it may have been in flower for a day or 3 maybe?so hopefully all is ok .
thank you
.✌️

Back
Top Bottom