Led lights too intense?

Not thinking the light I have 20, 120 ,135 hlg panel in my tent and I can put it 20" from top of plant with no problem on 3/4 power.
What about a magnesium deficiency combined with intense led light output? I've been giving them calmag every watering but I don't think enough

I'm using fox farm ocean forest, it looks like just dirt because of the Diatomaceous Earth I sprinkled on because of gnats. The clones that I have were from a flowering plant I'm assuming and have always had pre-flowers, weird huh, I've had my lights on 18-6 since I transplanted them, and they were cloned 3 weeks prior to my transplanting them on July the 2nd
ooooooooo, ok, good stuff .. Yeah, the preflowers makes sense now, lol.. You need a lux meter man, its the only way to dial in your lights..

15ml of calmag is ALOT man, Im not sure what kind your using, but ocean forest doesnt need alot of it. 2.5 ml per gallon, per week.. calmag also lowers your PH alot. So make sure your PH is in the 6.5 range. to much calmag also can lock out almost everything, especially if PH is whacked

Not thinking the light I have 20, 120 ,135 hlg panel in my tent and I can put it 20" from top of plant with no problem on 3/4 power.
i was growing a plant that i gave 1000 par with a vipar p1500. it slowed it down a tad, but never got burned or curled up. I didnt finish it out, i trashed the grow.

ooooooooo, ok, good stuff .. Yeah, the preflowers makes sense now, lol.. You need a lux meter man, its the only way to dial in your lights..

15ml of calmag is ALOT man, Im not sure what kind your using, but ocean forest doesnt need alot of it. 2.5 ml per gallon, per week.. calmag also lowers your PH alot. So make sure your PH is in the 6.5 range. to much calmag also can lock out almost everything, especially if PH is whacked
I just tested my ppm of cal-mag... It's 280 from the 7.5 ml per gal. water..not 15ml, my mistake. So I've been giving them 7.5 ml per gal, which perfectly gets pH to 6.4/ 6.5, every watering which has been every 4 days

I just tested my ppm of cal-mag... It's 280 from the 7.5 ml per gal. water..not 15ml, my mistake. So I've been giving them 7.5 ml per gal, which perfectly gets pH to 6.4/ 6.5, every watering which has been every 4 days
This is the Cal mag

16265563667182088789597128196364.jpg

Back
Top Bottom