LED vs MH electrical usage

thank you terp for putting what I said so eloquently and with such nice examples. now y'all can see that even though hps is not outputting only usable light they are as good as LED because of there being much more efficient (150lm/w vs 80lm/w) therefore its better to replace 1:1 watt LED for HPS if you want the same results, unless using very high end LEDS :Namaste:

You interpreted that backwards you seem to have a infinity for embarrassing yourself. The Video denotes that LED panels produces BETTER WEED with HIGHER thc content as well having better taste plus it has a SUPERIOR medicinal value !

The LED's were the obvious winner of that copy and paste you imported to this thread.

The scientific tests prove led's are superior in every way , time and time again but oh no Rambo here thinks he's got the answers , which is both ridiculous and hilarious.

Rambo does not know he is a Troll he thinks he has insider information and wants to help us stay with HID for fear we will not be happy when we grow weed that has a superior medicinal value gets you higher taste better and consumes less electricity.
What a nice guy !

WOW ibaba, that's a nice video of why I am happy to be growing under LED. I had no idea of all the good things I'll be gaining. Now I can't wait till my batch is done and cured. Were you trying to disclaim what LED's can do. If that was what you were doing you found the wrong video.

And the kicker is the Video is comparing a 600w LED to a 1000w HPS.
The LED grew 657 grams the 1000w HPS grew 677 grams , 20 more grams which to me is close enough to call the same.
To me shows that the lights are comparable to being even , only the LED uses 400 watts less which is 40% the same % that I use for comparing the output to HPS

Back
Top Bottom