LED where to buy? China?

DDCollect

first post here, a friend of mine recently were looking into growing and were going to go with MH/HPS lighting setups, but just today started exploring the LED options.

The LED grow lights I have looked up seem to be outrageously expensive, so while I was surfing around, I found a website, Alibaba.com, and a manufacturer or about 500 of them who sells 600w LED panels for around 200$ a piece. They look just like what I see at all the Hydro shops and from the videos online. Im not sure about direct link rules on this site, so I dont want to link the exact one I am looking at but you can easily find them.

I cant copy the URL for an image, so here is the link, and I hope its ok, mods delete if not plz

600 Watt Led Grow Light With Switchable Ballast - Buy Switchable Ballast,Switchable Ballast,Switchable Ballast Product on Alibaba.com

if this is a good product it seems like a steal of a deal. I don't know if I really trust it, but they have a very high rating. Also it says when ordering to include the ratio of red to blue, standard is 8:1, but I am not sure what amount I would need for both my veg and flower rooms

thanks, and I have enjoyed what I have read so far, very imformative

also if these are ok, how many would i use for my veg room and what color, as well as my flower room (48 plants each)

Back
Top Bottom