LEDs and cloning

Roman

Hey, I'm new so do think I'm too stupid just yet. I was curious. Lets say I only want to grow 2 aeroponic clones at a time for legal reasons. I have a verticle space of about 2 feet. and a hor. of about 30 inches with a depth of 20in. I want to use a UVb aquarium along side of about 30-40 leds. 630nm 460nm and maybe a orange/red and a white or two.

1. will a converted computer power supply power all these along with about 6 computer fans and a pc water cool system for the lights?

2. Is there resistor combination I can use should I chose not to use LEDs that a 150hps will comply with to only use 75 watts and get the same results. I mean after all it how you manipulate the energy thats the key. Breaking down and reconverting.

2. Is there resistor combination I can use should I chose not to use LEDs that a 150hps will comply with to only use 75 watts and get the same results. I mean after all it how you manipulate the energy thats the key. Breaking down and reconverting.
HID lights require a current-limiting ballast. A different ballast is required, to energize a different size bulb. Resistance is futile.
Try to find a grow-box journal that looks do-able to you. For your first grow, copy that one. With the experience of a successful grow, your new ideas will have context.

Back
Top Bottom