Legal or illegal?

Ocean Fresh

I was talking to one of my friends about how cool it would be if weed was legal in CA. My friend and fellow pot head told me that would be bad. He explained that if weed were to be legal that some things could go wrong. Like the quality of weed, the good stuff would be way more expensive then it is now and the "hook ups" from people you know would most likely not sell because its legal so you could get it any where. For those who know about the blunt vending machines in the medical shops. Those could be placed every where like the sodas only you know don't know if the weed is fresh in that blunt for all you know it could be a week old. So my question is simple legal or illegal?

I think there will more good stuff around because more growers= the more the weed around the lower the price. More growers, more weed, more variety. Right take the dealer out of business. Cigs do not get stale, package is very good right I see the same with Cannabis in the future. All I see is good unless you are under 18 yrs old.

Oh man, your friend is trippin. The marijuana industry would be no different than it is now, much like alcohol or tobacco. Just as there is a lot of beer and cheap cigs you can pick up anywhere, there is already plenty of cheap marijuana coming from Mexico. Then you've got the liquors and cheap cigars, like the midgrade quality marijuana you can get. Then, there will be the top-shelf, expensive, high quality wines and cigars just like those strains we love to get our hands on. And even then, you have those private collections of wines that are 50+ years old and special made cigars, just as you have elite strains that private growers have already.

The only difference is that the price will actually DROP, not go up. We have to keep in mind the reason the prices are high is because of the risk associated with cultivation and distribution or prohibition. Once that risk is gone, so will the high prices. The same thing occurred during the repeal of alcohol prohibition in the 1930s. The prices dropped to about a 1/3rd of the prohibition price.

However, the prices may not go down for elite strains since they are kept by mainly one person. I think that will be more of a breeder market anyway as breeders sometimes look for non-hybrids to do crosses with.

No, it should remain illegal. In fact, i think penalties associated with minor possessions should be raised to all-new heights, ensuring this green menace never finds its way into the innocent and resin-free fingers of our nations youth. DOWN WITH HEMP! DOWN WITH MARIJUANA! DOWN WITH EVIL!!!!

Well, yes, i suppose that's ONE way to interpret it...the only one, also.

I had to take double takes of this topic, maybe its the weed I am smoking, but isn't that what we are asking for is legalization of weed? I am not trying to sound like a jackass but the answer to the question is obvious. I don't think anyone here would say illegal.

Roll one, burn one, Just smoke some more. lol peace my brothers and sisters

It should be like sex. Legal unless underage. You can't sell it...only to be shared among friends (except maybe in NV ha ha). That's my hope. There would be enough to go around. I'd have enough in my backyard to supply all of my neighbor/friends. Some of them probably would too.

No, it should remain illegal. In fact, i think penalties associated with minor possessions should be raised to all-new heights, ensuring this green menace never finds its way into the innocent and resin-free fingers of our nations youth. DOWN WITH HEMP! DOWN WITH MARIJUANA! DOWN WITH EVIL!!!!

Now you do sound like the Pope!

The thing is, probably about 70% of people in the world smoke or have tried Ganj at least! It really should be made a choice if you want to smoke it, not the government

Back
Top Bottom