Legal places

maggot_09

I just wonder if you guys know some places where pot is legal. No medicinal.
I just know one: Cristiania in Copenhagen in Denmark.

uhhh i don't think there is any other place...

My bedroom. :cool:

Cannabis is NOT legal in Chistiania dude, the cops just didn't do anything about it. But that's all history now :(

Amsterdam
Marocco
Belgium(?)

That's the ones i can remember now :)

Blackleaf said:
Cannabis is NOT legal in Chistiania dude, the cops just didn't do anything about it. But that's all history now :(

Amsterdam
Marocco
Belgium(?)

That's the ones i can remember now :)
It's not "legal" in Amsterdam you know...

I smoked in the streets of Amsterdam, and so did many of the Dutch. Its not acceptable to smoke on a busy, populated street, but people were toking up before getting onto buses or trains, and on less crowded streets, people were smoking and walking, and so was I after seeing how normalized it is over there.
-PM

DaHui said:
You can't smoke it on the street, but in certain places like coffee shops, they tolerate it....
I know i'm just being nitpicky about "technicalities"
believe me, i'm well aware of Amsterdam's fame...

Its legal were ever I wanna smoke it. I dont hide it then you look like your hiding someing. If i smoke it on the streets its a fat azz duby.

I believe Jamaica is a no, while the Rastafarian faith does exist here and practices marijuana smoking as a ritual I believe the government does not condone this, much like our government does not recognize my religion.

For Europe, check this: https://www.tc.edu/centers/cifas/drugsandsociety/background/EuropEnforcProc.html

Canada has decriminalized it and I have heard that Vancouver is turning into a North American Amsterdam.

There are some places in the US where it's basically decriminalized, enforcement is on the level of fines for casual possession in a public place and tolerance of casual possession in your private residence. But if I told you where that was, it wouldn't be a secret would it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom