1200w LED grow light
Start seeds in Rock Wool
Happy Frog soil for seedlings
Batch64 Organic Soil and 5gal containers
qty @ 2, 4" fan, for in-tent circulation
Accurite - Temp and Humidity tracker
7day Timer for Lights
Fox Farm nutrients

I have one Northern Lights seed that started in Happy Frog before I got the Ethos seeds. Lemon Berry was dropped into rock wool earlier today.
I have one Northern Lights seed that started in Happy Frog before I got the Ethos seeds. Lemon Berry was dropped into rock wool earlier today.

I am looking forward to sharing this experience

9338F334-152B-43DF-91CF-B13084F6DD60.jpeg

Vivosun 4'x4' tent
Vivosun 6" vent fan
1200w LED grow light
Start seeds in Rock Wool
Happy Frog soil for seedlings
Batch64 Organic Soil and 5gal containers
qty @ 2, 4" fan, for in-tent circulation
Accurite - Temp and Humidity tracker
7day Timer for Lights
Fox Farm nutrients

I am looking forward to sharing this experience

9338F334-152B-43DF-91CF-B13084F6DD60.jpeg
:welcome: How many are you growing? :goodluck:

Hey Horasce, just completed an early lemon berry plant run 12/10/20. Ran FFOF w/my own amendments , 315cmh, fish, bat guano, hi-brix , ph 6.7 Vegged 6 weeks, flowered 8 in 3x3. Topped once at 6th node. Used lollipop, lst too. Yielded a gallon jar of beautiful flowers. Very resinous all the way out to the tips. Wasn’t overly hungry throughout, had 1 slight claw at week 4 when ramping up nitrogen. I’ve learned to count on Ethos genetics. Currently have Lilac Cookies at week 4 and she’s a beast too. Good Luck on your grow.

57C80B49-4AEF-4DC8-A032-69A98694FC69.jpeg

Not familiar with the breeder but picked up some lemon berry at a dispensary to smoke. Great taste and high. I can't imagine how delicious it will be hone grown. I'll follow along. I've never seen a seedling do what the NL did. Usually the helmet gets stuck and causes issue but this seems different. Id just give it time and see if she pulls through. Looks like it should but might be goofy generics or just a one time fluke

Back
Top Bottom