Ethos Crescendo RBX1, Photoperiod 2023

How's she looking bro? I'm sure she is swelling up about now.
Hope you are having a great weekend! :rollit:
I've had family over since Friday and haven't been able to crack the arc all weekend :(.....I am in there first thing tomorrow though for a flush and photo shoot.....who you got tonight, Chiefs or 49r's?

I've had family over since Friday and haven't been able to crack the arc all weekend :(.....I am in there first thing tomorrow though for a flush and photo shoot.....who you got tonight, Chiefs or 49r's?
Both of them I'm not crazy about, but pulling for the Chiefs.
Cheers bud

My wife went in late today and my son came home early, so I could not get in to see C-RBx1 today beyond a quick pop-in to give her a drink. She smells so bad (good) when I open the tent, I can't go in there with anyone home, certainly don't have time for a photo shoot, so no picts :(. I did notice more light stress however. She's about 10" from the light. I don't have a PAR meter but guessing (based on her documented coverage) she's getting ~1200 PPFD. With 12 hours of light per day, her DLI is 51, a little high and she doesn't seem to like it. I lowered the number of hours of light per day to 11 (11 on/13 off) off which lowers her DLI to 46.7, closer to the target of ~45. Hopefully that will help. Pictures coming tomorrow.

I can't really laugh, I'm a Atl falcons fan. Maybe next year.. 😂
Bijan..............ATL may also get Fields and voila, you've got a contender. Arthur Smith, addition by subtraction :)

Day 109 Above Ground, Flower Week 7, Day 43
Light: 11 Hours/day, 10.5" from Canopy at 75% Intensity
PPFD ~1180, DLI 46.7 (Target ~1042 PPFD, 45 DLI)
76.9D, 57% RH (VPD Target ~75D, 50%-55% RH)

Hey Everyone, sorry for the huge gap between posts.....she is so stank I can't open her up with peeps at home, just spritz's my basement with the loveliest of smells, skunk-mothballs-horse and leather, but no one appreciates it much around here but me and the HVAC guy :(.....She is is a snow-blind little thing, trics everywhere, and continues to build these diamond-hard, golf ball sized buds. Not sure how big they are going to get yet, but what they lack in size is returned in beauty, simply the loveliest flowers I've had in my tent, drop dead gorgeous.

We are in week 7 of flower now and numerous things to attend too:
  1. No more CalMag or Grow Big (Nitrogen) after week 6. She's getting Big Bloom (worm castings basically), Cha-Ching (PK bloom booster), Tiger Bloom, and Molasses (on non-feed days). PPM's on her feeds will drop dramatically going forward as we start to look for the fade and get her flushed out for harvest.
  2. Speaking of flush, I flushed her today, 5G of PH's DI and Sledgehammer, then 1G of a 25% week 7 feed. I've got 1 last flush to do in a week or 2 after her final meal and then its pure DI after that.
  3. She's got some leaf burn near the bulb. I dialed the lights back to 11 hours on/13 off, effectively lowering the DLI (from ~49 to 46.7). Hope this helps and if not, I have about an inch of headroom and can lower her some.
  4. I'm going to introduce a couple of UVB 15 lizard lights mid-week, slowly at first, trying to build up to 2 hours per day.
That's it for now. Thanks everyone, hope the week is going well!

ecaeP :peace::peacetwo:

6FB84652-C4DB-4621-AA29-6692F281A83B.jpeg
61C8BBD9-AC65-4215-967E-3F14F08F88BB.jpeg

EA5F9256-B547-49F7-879C-493BADB55E9E.jpeg

977BEA01-96BB-4C45-B9E9-B3F034A41A0C.jpeg

0EDD770F-C21C-45BE-B9A8-BA073F93B77A.jpeg

44170594-1A32-48F3-AD0C-8BA78993BF54.jpeg

D2E5D007-311E-4E67-95A7-5764A5FE2FCD.jpeg

6691CE2C-A82D-423C-A939-9921653A56B9.jpeg

2F221306-1B18-4524-9404-9EEB77D55146.jpeg

Head to tow fire bro 🔥💪 she's perfect. them sugar coated rocks aren't waiting around!

So you not able extraction and filter? I could have a tent in the living room and wouldn't smell a thing even if I open it.. but saying that my Mrs would hear the zipper go and say she can smell it 🤣🤣 she's no fan 🤣

✌️

Head to tow fire bro 🔥💪 she's perfect. them sugar coated rocks aren't waiting around!

So you not able extraction and filter? I could have a tent in the living room and wouldn't smell a thing even if I open it.. but saying that my Mrs would hear the zipper go and say she can smell it 🤣🤣 she's no fan 🤣

✌️
Lol interesting I would have thought the same I have a carbon filter pulling air through and a second carbon filter just running in the room and it still smells like a dispensary in there most of the time. You don’t have that problem? Maybe I should close the tent vents some I have them all open to promote air flow. My son or wife are going to find her and pull my plug

✌️
Thanks btw she’s rocking!

Lol interesting I would have thought the same I have a carbon filter pulling air through and a second carbon filter just running in the room and it still smells like a dispensary in there most of the time. You don’t have that problem? Maybe I should close the tent vents some I have them all open to promote air flow. My son or wife are going to find her and pull my plug
What brand and size are your filters? You really should smell anything but have to get a decent filter.

Keep the flaps open.. as long as you have negative pressure no air will escape. If you don't have negative pressure close one at a time untill you do or up you extraction.

Day 109 Above Ground, Flower Week 7, Day 43
Light: 11 Hours/day, 10.5" from Canopy at 75% Intensity
PPFD ~1180, DLI 46.7 (Target ~1042 PPFD, 45 DLI)
76.9D, 57% RH (VPD Target ~75D, 50%-55% RH)

Hey Everyone, sorry for the huge gap between posts.....she is so stank I can't open her up with peeps at home, just spritz's my basement with the loveliest of smells, skunk-mothballs-horse and leather, but no one appreciates it much around here but me and the HVAC guy :(.....She is is a snow-blind little thing, trics everywhere, and continues to build these diamond-hard, golf ball sized buds. Not sure how big they are going to get yet, but what they lack in size is returned in beauty, simply the loveliest flowers I've had in my tent, drop dead gorgeous.

We are in week 7 of flower now and numerous things to attend too:
  1. No more CalMag or Grow Big (Nitrogen) after week 6. She's getting Big Bloom (worm castings basically), Cha-Ching (PK bloom booster), Tiger Bloom, and Molasses (on non-feed days). PPM's on her feeds will drop dramatically going forward as we start to look for the fade and get her flushed out for harvest.
  2. Speaking of flush, I flushed her today, 5G of PH's DI and Sledgehammer, then 1G of a 25% week 7 feed. I've got 1 last flush to do in a week or 2 after her final meal and then its pure DI after that.
  3. She's got some leaf burn near the bulb. I dialed the lights back to 11 hours on/13 off, effectively lowering the DLI (from ~49 to 46.7). Hope this helps and if not, I have about an inch of headroom and can lower her some.
  4. I'm going to introduce a couple of UVB 15 lizard lights mid-week, slowly at first, trying to build up to 2 hours per day.
That's it for now. Thanks everyone, hope the week is going well!

ecaeP :peace::peacetwo:

6FB84652-C4DB-4621-AA29-6692F281A83B.jpeg
61C8BBD9-AC65-4215-967E-3F14F08F88BB.jpeg

EA5F9256-B547-49F7-879C-493BADB55E9E.jpeg

977BEA01-96BB-4C45-B9E9-B3F034A41A0C.jpeg

0EDD770F-C21C-45BE-B9A8-BA073F93B77A.jpeg

44170594-1A32-48F3-AD0C-8BA78993BF54.jpeg

D2E5D007-311E-4E67-95A7-5764A5FE2FCD.jpeg

6691CE2C-A82D-423C-A939-9921653A56B9.jpeg

2F221306-1B18-4524-9404-9EEB77D55146.jpeg
Wow, she looks amazing braddah :high-five:buds look super dense too.
Love the 1-4 on things to do, be careful with the molasses though. Nothing over a teaspoon/gal imo.
Excellent work my friend :smokin:

Wow, she looks amazing braddah :high-five:buds look super dense too.
Love the 1-4 on things to do, be careful with the molasses though. Nothing over a teaspoon/gal imo.
Excellent work my friend :smokin:
Thanks G, her nugs are gun-metal hard, and for the tip, re, Molassess....I've been running with 7.5ML/G on this one but will back that down to the 1TSP (5ML/G). The run-off is brown with a sweat smell, maybe a little much.

What brand and size are your filters? You really should smell anything but have to get a decent filter.

Keep the flaps open.. as long as you have negative pressure no air will escape. If you don't have negative pressure close one at a time untill you do or up you extraction.
I'm running a 4” Inline fan and RC412 Australian carbon filter from Spyder Farmer (came with the tent) and am getting good negative pressure. One of my oscillating fans blows right out of the door when I open her up (just corrected), so that will help. The leakiness is off and on and I haven't found a pattern. Yesterday the HVAC sales guy was in there with me and I could smell her, easily (I had also just flushed her sooooooo). Today I had 2 HVAC techs in the room all day. I was at work and nervous as a nun at a sex toy convention about not being there. I came back and they were still working and thank ganga, the room was fresh/clean, no smell. no weird looks, no bribes......

I'm running a 4” Inline fan and RC412 Australian carbon filter from Spyder Farmer (came with the tent) and am getting good negative pressure. One of my oscillating fans blows right out of the door when I open her up (just corrected), so that will help. The leakiness is off and on and I haven't found a pattern. Yesterday the HVAC sales guy was in there with me and I could smell her, easily (I had also just flushed her sooooooo). Today I had 2 HVAC techs in the room all day. I was at work and nervous as a nun at a sex toy convention about not being there. I came back and they were still working and thank ganga, the room was fresh/clean, no smell. no weird looks, no bribes......
That should definitely be enough but I've never tried the spider farmer if you shake it can you hear the particles moving? Need to be tight in there. also as for a pattern I used to smell mine at lights on or high RH spikes

Ac infinity worked good for me but mountain air are the best in town! Never smell a thing with that beast on 👌

That should definitely be enough but I've never tried the spider farmer if you shake it can you hear the particles moving? Need to be tight in there. also as for a pattern I used to smell mine at lights on or high RH spikes

Ac infinity worked good for me but mountain air are the best in town! Never smell a thing with that beast on 👌
I have an AC Infinity as a backup, maybe I'll switch. The Spyder Farmer is likely not as good and its seen 5 grows now

QQ team.......generally, how many days before harvest would you stop feeding her and go pure DI? I am thinking of something like this:
  1. Last Feed: T-14 days before estimated harvest (day 64 of flower)
  2. Perform initial flush (5G DI): T-12D before harvest
  3. Daily watering 2G DI only for 5 days: Starting T-10D before harvest
  4. Let dry out for 2-3 days, maybe a sip or two, and harvest

Whenever you need to replace your carb brother I highly recommend Mountain Air filters. I couldn't grow if it wasn't for this jewel. A little pricey on the market but it last twice as long as others, plus completely filters the air.
Speaking of which I've had mine for 4 yrs and its time to replace soon :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom