Lemon Haze Week 7 of flower

Walshnickd

420 Member
Hi All,

Just looking for some advice and reassurance as I have nobody to ask in person

I have entered week 7 of flower today, It just seems like its slowing down a little

I have just one plant (Lemon Haze) in a 160 x 80 x 80 (cm) Tent

I am feeding her 4 litres of water with 13ml of with Canna coco A+B twice a week

Using just the one light Mars Hydro LED Reflector-48

Temps are 21°C-25°C in the day and down to 17-18°C at night

I have a 4" desk fan clipped on the side to circulate and prevent heat pockets (which I haven't had on as much due to outdoor temps Lowering)

I have a 4" Swiftair extractor fan with carbon filter attached to extract and just some 4" duct coming in at the bottom of tent to create a vacuum

Here's some pics (sorry not the best quality) let me know what you think I know it takes time and I have to be patient but would you say everything's fine for the time being?

Thanks in advance

0052134.jpg
0032410.jpg
0042259.jpg
0012571.jpg
0022508.jpg

Thanks rifleman,

the first pictures can be deceiving the kolas are only around 2.5 - 3" in height I have some more pics here out of the tent for colour I just think they are slightly small for 7 weeks.. what do you think? trichs are all still clear and I think its got to be another 4 weeks at least!

let me know what you think

Rifleman - would you suggest trimming some lower leaf to put the growth in buds? or would it stress the plant out too much iv heard mixed things.. any help would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks

It won't hurt to take some of the larger fan leaves from under the canopy. Don't get too snip happy. Keep an eye on the tricomes, that is your harvest indicator. They can go a while longer, but I wouldn't expect four more weeks. As for size, what size pot do you have her in? Larger pot, larger root ball, larger plant, larger buds. BTW, it's time to start more seeds. :)

Iv got her in a 12L pot, Breeder recommends 10 weeks and 7 weeks is from flip to 12/12 it didn't do much the first week so I'm a bit confused hopefully the buds are going to bulk a bit more thanks for your help mate appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom