Licensed Medical Marijuana License Holder wanting grow/sell license in WA State

What I have heard from our MMJ Dispenseries is that those guys have had the inside track at the WSLB and they will be issued the licenses.

What I have heard from our MMJ Dispenseries is that those guys have had the inside track at the WSLB and they will be issued the licenses.
There is a group that has an inside track on the licensing but there are still lots of opportunities. The plant grows are going to be limited at 99 plants and with the demand expected to be pretty high for product it will require hundreds of growers.

I agree that WALCB...............and prices will rise,, it is already happening in Ca,Co,Or why are prices getting higher and higher
Good Luck and please if you do obtain a license, stay within a ordinary price that a fellow citizen can afford. Seems as soon as a person starts to grow for profit the price goes up,,(and in some cases this is the first time they grew anything) this might just keep street dealers in biz,,, we see this similar thing in OR,,, growers and/or caregivers obtain medicine at reasonable prices then slam there patients, this is a recurring theme that seems to add fuel to the anti's out there,,just a thought. Again good luck

Back
Top Bottom