light cycles

mattfas

im thinking of changing my light cycle to flowering 12 on 12 off ive recently had my lamp on 18 on 6 off i was just wondering how i should go about it do i leave the light of for 12 hours and introduce complete darkness for 12 hours then bring in the 12on 12 off cycle expert advice needed for first timer cheers my ppp plants are around 17 inch tall is this a good time to flower as ive heard this strain can triple in size. If i flowered at this height what sort of yeild would i be looking at would 2 ounce per plant be too optomistic

Go into your growroom when the lights first come on and adjust the timer to 12/12. Keep the same on time just adjust the off time. There are alot of factors that determine yield. Nutrients/lights/strain/temperatures/ etc. A (basic) rule of thumb would be 1 gram per watt for an experienced grower which is extremely difficult to do on a regular basis per plant. And .5 grams per watt for a novice grower. Light plays a major role in your yield. Your only using (1) 400 watter for those 3 PPP. I would say you should start flowering now. And try some LST if needed during the stretch. Your plants will STRETCH dramatically around the 2 week of flowering. Be ready for it. Don't let them grow into your lights over night. I've seen plants grow 4-6 inches in 1 day. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom