Light user substitution or dilution?

Usefullidiot

What's up 420 mag

I recently got a unexpected call about a possible job making a decent bit more than I'm making now. I'm thinking the time frame to take the drug test is about a week, maybe a week and a few days. I smoked out of a 1 hitter on Tuesday (packet the one hitter twice). Than again last night (twice again). The last time I smoked before than was 3 weeks ago again out of a 1 hitter and a similar amount.

So should I be offered this job do you think a substitution will be necessary or do you think my thc level will be down to a level sufficient to pass? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Depending on your body weight, metabolism and kidney function subbing with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine is probably going to be your best bet. Its well worth the investment for a better job.

I was thinking about going with synthetic urine (quick fix seems to be the popular choice) but I've stumbled into some rumors of labs testing for synthetic urine. Any thoughts on this?

We offer two synthetic urine options:

Incognito belt & Sub-Solution

About a year ago, companies started testing for a component in the urine called urea. At that time, there were several synthetics on the market that did not have that component in their urine and labs were able to know that there was something weird with their sample. Our product has always had that component, so we did not have any issues due to that.

The only time we do not recommend using a synthetic urine, is if the test you will be taking is a part of a physical, because during a physical they may use that same urine to test for other things, such as kidney function or cholesterol levels. The only difference between human urine and synthetic is DNA, so anytime they look for DNA related information, they would know that there would be something up with the sample.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I was thinking about going with synthetic urine (quick fix seems to be the popular choice) but I've stumbled into some rumors of labs testing for synthetic urine. Any thoughts on this?
If its a federally regulated job like safety sensitive job then they have to follow federal protocols and any synthetic will be fine. If its just a regular job companies can test for urea in the sample but most don't. We've had some labs here in Washington and Oregon that have been testing for urea. Just buy the synthetic urine that has urea in it and you'll be fine. Just practice keeping the temp in range.

Back
Top Bottom