Lighting?

spunmonkey

Hi Folks, I have a lighting question. Right now I veg & flower in one tent app. 39 inches x39 inches with a 700 watt Mars hydro. I'm pretty happy with my results. I want to get a second tent, one for flower the other for veg. My next light will be 900 or 1000 watt, which should I use to veg.....thanks

Re: lighting

Hello and Welcome spunmonkey
(This post may be moved to lighting Questions)
But...
What is the size are you thinking of for your second tent? FYI: Do you have a Mars ll 700? If so that draws 307 watts. What is your budget?

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Go to post# 26410.
So you like Marshydro then?
Big sale going on now.
If you can exhaust some heat check out the reflector 192.
That is only 16 dollars more than you payed for the light you have now.

Or go with two Reflector 144's which I have in your exact Tent.

May i know where are you located? I ask about your lacation because if you are in USA,we have big sale for Reflector48,Reflector144,Reflector192 on Amazon.We give 20% off discount on Amazon for USA only.:cheer:
Reflector 48 is only $87.99USD
Reflector144 is $234.39USD
Reflector192 only $276.79USD.

If you are not in USA,before you place order,you can send us email sales18@lgledsolutions.com,i can give you a coupon code.:high-five:
We will have some discount or promotions sometimes,and i will post news on our thread,you can go to visit sometimes.:welcome:

Thanks for your help.Yeah we have big sell for Reflector series,and it's on Amazon.:thanks:
Go to post# 26410.
So you like Marshydro then?
Big sale going on now.
If you can exhaust some heat check out the reflector 192.
That is only 16 dollars more than you payed for the light you have now.

Or go with two Reflector 144's which I have in your exact Tent.

Back
Top Bottom