lights for clones and a mom

dixierks

i have a cabinet that is 44" tall 34" wide and 24"deep i have 2 42 watt cfls in there will this work for clones for now i plan on putting 2 more 42 watt cfls in when i can any suggestions would be great this cab is for clones and a mom only

Hi dixierks, Two ft. HO T5s would be my choice. At least a 4 bulb, but you can use a 8 bulb if it fits. A 250 watt MH will work well too but it will create more heat. More CFLs, maybe 2 should also be fine. A humble opinion. :peace:

Hey Dixierks,
The current set-up you have will be perfect. Your 4x 42 watters will actually put out more lumens than a 4 bulb 2 ft T5 HO fixture. And I checked the dimensions of a 8 bulb, and i dont think it will fit your cab(although i did have a problem differenciating between tall and deep in your description of your grow cab), and if it did it wouldnt leave room for anything else in your head room. 42 watters are one of the best cfl's you can get in terms of lumen/watt. Your clones and your moms will be very happy!

:surf:

Hey Dixierks,
The current set-up you have will be perfect. Your 4x 42 watters will actually put out more lumens than a 4 bulb 2 ft T5 HO fixture. And I checked the dimensions of a 8 bulb, and i dont think it will fit your cab(although i did have a problem differenciating between tall and deep in your description of your grow cab), and if it did it wouldnt leave room for anything else in your head room. 42 watters are one of the best cfl's you can get in terms of lumen/watt. Your clones and your moms will be very happy!

:surf:

They need a 'yeah that' smilie !!!!!

Moms and clones don't need all that much light and your set up should be more than fine.:goodjob:

DD

Back
Top Bottom