Mom has gone limp

ReeferROb

My mother plant is at least 4 months old and 24 inches tall or so. I keep her in a cabinet with clones and small vegging plants. I just added two 100 watt cfls to the already 2-20watt florescent lights. Now my mom's little leaves are all drooping down like they cant hold up themselves??? One important fact is that I do not water the mom hardly at all, maybe once or twice a week. I am hoping she just needed water. Another important fact is that there is no fan circulating the air or producing resistance to the plant itself.

please help!
peace

ps I love the MR NICE GUY

So you quadrupled the lumens and heat yet didn't make any adjustments in the enviroment or watering cycle to allow for these changes? Do I have this right?
Not the best way to do things. A small fan will probably help with the heat and more watering will help it live period. By providing more heat and lumens you basically made the plant work harder which required more water and a cooling device.

All good tips. Add a fan to promote a strong stem and combat heat. I also find a little more potassium doesn't hurt droopey plants, as potassium is mainly responsible for strong plant cell walls.

Back
Top Bottom