Lights & Nutes

Hammerjack

Now understand my last grow was about 800 years ago. So I guess this IS my first grow in 800 years. Older than dirt...
So I have 18 girls, a little leggy, but ready for 12/12. Now, I seem to remember reading somewhere on this forum that that particular grower was leaving his girls in the dark for 30 hours before he started 12/12. Any thoughts.

I try to keep my wife in the dark but never works. But does anyone know how I can take that wonderful sweet veging smell into a perfume. I told my wife I would pay more attention to her. LOL...

Any way bout the nutes, should I clear the veg nutes before going to 12/12 or does it even matter....

I use both the dark period and nute flushing at the flip. Others do not. This has been successful for me, so I stick to it. This is from another old timer....:)

Ok, Hog you were CORRECT. The top 2 or 3 levels of leaves got so nice and shiny and you know that special green. Thanks.

Know one more question. I use cotton balls to grow plants in my Aero Garden.
I would think it should work for a Hydroponic grow. What say you Hogdaddy;)

Just a question re: those cotton balls. Do they biodegrade after transplantation? I've never heard of using them as a medium before, but it makes sense and is a pretty cool idea.

LOL (Shut Up Donny) great handle. I did my next grow in them little balls. Now I didn't transplant, I started them right in a quartz p-stone medium. I put the cotton balls about a 1/4" down and watered that way for about a week. Banana Kush, fasted damn germinators I've ever seen. Once I could see them I went right back to ebb and flow. About 2 ft tall now, look like evergreens. And who cares about the cotton balls they are sterile.

Kiss Mother Nature Today.

Back
Top Bottom