Liquid molasses?

albertgrow123

has anyone used molasses in there grows??,i am interested in what the properties of the product does in the veg stage,or even bloom to that matter,what are its good sides/bad sides??

interested to know if anyone swears by it.

one love
albertgrow123:tokin:

Re: liquid molasses????????/

The search function is your friend here.

There are tons of threads on molasses on this site in several sub forums and I'm too lazy to re type it all.

DD

molasses is a grower friend exspecialy when you compare to the price of some compants nute

hi,i know what your saying dog,if your too lazy to type,im too lazy to listen......no disrespect intended????

what sort of beneficial aspects does it give to the plant,as we know in every aspect of commercial companies they pile it down your neck in amino acids etc...this that blah blah ....blah,but in terms,molasses is used in fishing and other food stocks,so in theory,if it works well in freshwater fishing on fish,what other stocks are available to plant sources.there must be some beneficial food used in underwater culture to progress and expand plant food distribution,organically,im looking close in materials used in modern day ground bait.

packed full of essential slow releasing oils,would this work well in plant culture.

regards

albertgrow123

Unsulpured molasses. I look for the Blackstrap type. A local health food store has it in stock, $8 for a quart which lasts me a couple weeks at 2 tablespoons per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom