Lollipop and fan leaves?

ganjagod22

Hey all just wondering if i should lollipop the biggest of these 3 plants. Not the bushy one but the one with huge fan leaves. Ive already removed the two lowest branches as they where doing nothing so ive used them as clones. But should i remove the lower fan leaves aswel to allow the plant to focus more energy on the rest of the tops? Thanks all in advance!
20160314_115642.jpg
20160314_115702.jpg
20160314_115705.jpg

Hey all just wondering if i should lollipop the biggest of these 3 plants. Not the bushy one but the one with huge fan leaves. Ive already removed the two lowest branches as they where doing nothing so ive used them as clones. But should i remove the lower fan leaves aswel to allow the plant to focus more energy on the rest of the tops? Thanks all in advance!
20160314_115642.jpg
20160314_115702.jpg
20160314_115705.jpg

Depends on a lot of things. You have multiple plants and i assume they're all blooming in the same space. How much room do you have in your tent, how tall are you going to let them get before you flip? I promote always taking the lowest 30% of the plant, and each branch on a semi weekly basis or when needed. I like to veg for 3 months and grow bushes rather than trees. I like to get 8-10 tops all around the same height rather than one. I can do it by trimmming lower growth, topping, and some lst to get the shape i want. It's all about the plant you're trying to grow.

Remember, she'll double almost triple in size in bloom.

Hey massmedman thanks for the reply. My tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tall basically my plants i have 7 take up exactly half the grow tent up to the middle of the two doors so plenty of space left. They have been vegged for a week then flipped to 12/12 the big ones that is and are 3 weeks old so 2 weeks into 12/12 no sign of sex yet. The other 4 are 12/12 from seed and have been for 2 weeks now. There not as big as the others yet so dont need to nothing to them yet. Oh they are not autos they are regular photo strains 3 blueberry. 3 money maker and one afghani unknown...thanks

i do it all the time don't worry about growth where light can't get all you get in the end is crapy pop corn buds focus everything up top :thumb:

IMG_58526.JPG

Hey serpent been a while since ive been online. They are all beasts now i decided to tie them all down and they seemed to have loved it. i shall upload pics and be back to show you :)

Thanks serpent :) i am quite proud of how they have grown! And happy easter to you to i hope you had a good one. How many weeks do you think i should wait til harvest? They have been in full flower for a week and 3 days now i was thinking 8 weeks old should be about right but not 100% and plus with the fact they have all budded at different times the first the big blueberry then her sister then the big 3 sativa money makers and finally the 3rd blueberry is only just showing flower formation. So going to be a good week or two between plants being chopped. Which to be honest is a pain in the ass for me as i was hoping to get it all dried and cured together. But whatever the ganja gods wish i suppose. I cant complain anyway for my first grow and 12/12 from seed i should get around 2-5 z a plant based on the size they are after 1 week of flowering. They are 5 weeks old now 1 week was veg 18/6 the n 3 weeks of 12 til sex showed and been flowering a week now so 5 altogether. Every sunday marks the start of a new week. Ill get pics of all my girls tomorrow in better light so you can see them better. The pics i uploaded earlier really dont do them justice.

Thanks serpent :) i am quite proud of how they have grown! And happy easter to you to i hope you had a good one. How many weeks do you think i should wait til harvest? They have been in full flower for a week and 3 days now i was thinking 8 weeks old should be about right but not 100% and plus with the fact they have all budded at different times the first the big blueberry then her sister then the big 3 sativa money makers and finally the 3rd blueberry is only just showing flower formation. So going to be a good week or two between plants being chopped. Which to be honest is a pain in the ass for me as i was hoping to get it all dried and cured together. But whatever the ganja gods wish i suppose. I cant complain anyway for my first grow and 12/12 from seed i should get around 2-5 z a plant based on the size they are after 1 week of flowering. They are 5 weeks old now 1 week was veg 18/6 the n 3 weeks of 12 til sex showed and been flowering a week now so 5 altogether. Every sunday marks the start of a new week. Ill get pics of all my girls tomorrow in better light so you can see them better. The pics i uploaded earlier really dont do them justice.

i just harvest and had the same deal i had purple urkel super lemon haze and bubbelice so nothing was done at the same time lol do you have a magna fine glass or loop thats the best way to check most strains go to 10 weeks

Hey hydro1000 and oldergrower. Thanks for your comments i do appreciate feed back from fellow 420 guys n gals. And serpent yes i have a set of jewellers glasses with microscopic view and a little light on the rim of the glasses so they work perfect for checking trichs but was just wondering the best timeframe to keep and eye on them would be. Say 6 weeks and onwards as before 6 weeks there not going to be anywhere near ready....are they?? Do some plants finish earlier than others by a month or do they usually all go to around the 8 week mark? Thanks again and happy growing

Hey hydro1000 and oldergrower. Thanks for your comments i do appreciate feed back from fellow 420 guys n gals. And serpent yes i have a set of jewellers glasses with microscopic view and a little light on the rim of the glasses so they work perfect for checking trichs but was just wondering the best timeframe to keep and eye on them would be. Say 6 weeks and onwards as before 6 weeks there not going to be anywhere near ready....are they?? Do some plants finish earlier than others by a month or do they usually all go to around the 8 week mark? Thanks again and happy growing

I am planning on 8 weeks or more for my Indica and anywhere from 11-14 weeks for my sativa's I'm shooting for a 40-50% cloudy then I will flush for min. 10 days probably more.

ya most strains are 10weeks some 8 weeks sativa to long for me 12 14 weeks flower no thanks lol but your loop will tell you have a look at 8 weeks then do what Hydro1000 says flush two weeks after your done

Ive just looked at the trichs there all turning milky just smoked a tiny bud i took of a cutting from them aswel and it has a very strong head high to it. Nit much flavour yet though when does the smell and flavour come back or is that done through curing. Thanks

Ive just looked at the trichs there all turning milky just smoked a tiny bud i took of a cutting from them aswel and it has a very strong head high to it. Nit much flavour yet though when does the smell and flavour come back or is that done through curing. Thanks

lol :high-five: you'll get a head high as there milky get some amber in there for a body high but your looking good whens a good time to come over and try some lol

:volcano-smiley: :party: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom