Look, its a bird! No, its a damn helicopter

I try and stay cautiously optimistic at all times. Especially on days that end in Y . other than that it all good as they say. Carry on and remember to always look back at them if you notice things out of the ordinary. It is the only way to keep them honest cause hiding from um only encourages them to keep it up. I went out and bought me a nice new pair of them there thinga ma boobs fer lokin at shit from far away so i could watch them watch me.

Absolutely budgreene absolutely true.

First they fly over and see something. Next they have "compliance officers" come out and informally investigate. (They are there for plain view affidavits.) Then after they see anything and say "oh yeah you are in complete compliance..." they leave... then.... swat shows up and arrests everyone. IT takes 24hours to 10 days to get the warrant and everything together.

If you have a small garden, they come at night (like 3:30 am) with 5-10 people. Warrant, arrest. bahm.

If you had say 700 plants, they will show up with 20 officers + in swat gear and raid. (at like 3:30 AM)

When they come to check compliance you have 12 hours or so to get everything disposed of and gone. If you don't move, don't do a clear&clean... you can expect legal trouble and a long drawn out case with the DA. IF you are totally legal in CA, with only 6 plants, your cleanup should be easy, and it is still necessary.

For example. Someone I know had a 36 plant grow, outdoor, with 6 scripts. The plants were all 15+ feet tall. They came a knocking, asking about compliance, the idiot at the door waived 4th amendment, showed them around. Everybody had a nice laugh and the compliance was the main cordial event. The detectives were nice and sweet. "Everything looks to be in order here." --Yeah for us to come back and fuck everybody here, hard.

So then approx. 24 hours later at 2:45 AM the team showed up. Now after 3 years in court the DA dropped all charges and made everyone sign something that they would NOT get property confiscated back.

____________________________________--

Another person, another time, 48 plants, 8 scripts, outdoor, all 4-6 feet tall. Large 100+ acre property, double gated and fenced.
Cops showed up. Guard at gate asked for documentation.
They mentioned compliance and had a big talk. Guard at gate would not allow passage.
LEO threatened and got nasty and threatened, and then were refused entry. Eventually left with threats.

Later that day, helicopter.
Later that night, more gate crashing that was refused.

The whole time the cops were knocking, the crew was cleaning up, trashing, burning, grinding.

This was a Friday. Helicopter was Friday night after compliance officers were refused on Friday afternoon. On Sunday night at 5:00am the Swat came to the gate. Big show, no warrant, more threats. Owner of property refused to come out and talk, more threats. Gate was locked.

On Monday evening they came back, cut gate lock, got up to second gate, had warrant.

So they ended up taking the gate off its track to get in. No asking this time, they had warrant.

When they got up road to the house, they could find nothing.

It had all been loaded up and taken out the back of the property via Quad. Nothing. All the beds had been rolled with a tractor. Bare Dirt. the CAT had roled the area clear. The area was cleared, really cleared. They took all the computers. (Probably checking to see what online sites were visited.) They went through every cupboard and drawer. They searched like they were looking for anything.

Even then. Because the helicopter had taken pictures..... they arrested everyone present and charged them still.

After 6 months of real legal fighting in court.... no charges still, the thing got dropped by the court. But that was after the $80,000 in legal bills.

Bottom line, no matter what, if LEO goes in, your coming out with huge lawyer bills and probably getting arrested, even if the star-ship enterprise beams everything off planet before they find it, the helicopter was enough.

peace.

if you are in a felony state? indoors is safer. i had the misfortune to have 10 plants seen by air patrol in florida, but wasnt taken away that day as they had bigger fish to fry. the sergeant slipped it that an acre and a half was growing down the street so they were going to be way too busy to bother with my arrest that day. 6 months later after i had been fully investigated, they tried to get friends to say i had been dealing but i hadnt been. just my personal consumption as i stated to the dea goon in my driveway.
glad he hadnt any education regarding intoxication. we were toasty and man what a buzzkill that event was.
to see a chopper hovering over my pool out back, staring right at my plants, had us rushing around securing what was in the house (they never even came inside) i walked calmly out as i dont run from lawdogs, being a disabled woman im not interested in finding myself under some bubba or being chewed on by a dog. told him yes i knew why they were there and asked if they would please not shoot my dogs i would lock them in the house so they could pull up my girls. did my sentence and finished with the non friendly zones forever.

go autoflower, start them early, move outdoors as soon as the weather allows and when the helos show up in the fall you have already harvested

Sun Tzu said the best way to win a battle is to not have to fight. I suggest being invisable and if you ain't seriious go home..first the V.C had spider holes--then the tech. Was adapted by smugglers along the Mexican border. The first time I sDSaw it used by growers in the 80s. On the border They bury shipping containers.ththe mules will only be in the US 3-4 minutes ans if you don"t see where the entrance you won't find squat - bring on the helicopters! But I once saw a light snow covered the city From a hill I could see a yard that had two shipping container sized bare spots in the back yard!!- I wonder what he was doing? Think about it. What did he do wrong?? Besides using those hot ass lights?

Earlier I shared with You how to beat the bird. Let"s take a look at the tech we have to beat. If we can't beat Flir we go to jail for a long time! If we can beat it all we have to fear is the Dog!! In the jungle at night every village had dogs and ducks. We beat the dog every time!! If anything was in the jungle! The dogs and sucks would have everyone awake and waiting for yo happy ass. We would simply send Casper in first and he would tell the dog to Hush Puppy!! Get it wrong and you die!! Someone tell me how to beat FLIR and what was Casper' s real name!! Old.people--if you know what I'm saying don't tell-- they need to learn!!

Earlier I shared with You how to beat the bird. Let"s take a look at the tech we have to beat. If we can't beat Flir we go to jail for a long time! If we can beat it all we have to fear is the Dog!! In the jungle at night every village had dogs and ducks. We beat the dog every time!! If anything was in the jungle! The dogs and sucks would have everyone awake and waiting for yo happy ass. We would simply send Casper in first and he would tell the dog to Hush Puppy!! Get it wrong and you die!! Someone tell me how to beat FLIR and what was Casper' s real name!! Old.people--if you know what I'm saying don't tell-- they need to learn!!

Is this a `nam reference ? about the sky ?

Yooper Red- been around haven't U-- Iwas trying to make these kids understand that this is still a war. The Bush Puppy was used to silence dogs who would alert- the villiage of approaching patrols. Sometimes U gotta do unpleasant things to protect U and Your's. Growing ain't no game!!

Yooper Red- been around haven't U-- Iwas trying to make these kids understand that this is still a war. The Bush Puppy was used to silence dogs who would alert- the villiage of approaching patrols. Sometimes U gotta do unpleasant things to protect U and Your's. Growing ain't no game!!

I always wanted to grow outdoors and a nearby forest seemed perfect.

Used to go for a walk/hike here and then to see if there were any good spots and I did find one tho but it was already taken, I found two 2 feet plants (looked like they were just regular street quality plants, the guy probably took the seeds from his bud, but hey, they looked pretty healthy and like they were gonna get a decent yield...), looked around for a bit more and those two were probably the only ones. Since I found those, I didn't want to stay there or come back there anymore so I don't get the owner paranoid if he'd see me.

Long story shot, a police chopper followed a car one day into the same woods until he stopped, saw the plants too and busted the guy, he made it on local news (apparently he was listening to music in his car on the way there and had the best day ever, that's why he didn't notice the chopper).
Poor guy, have no idea what happened after or what did he get for the two plants..

That day I changed my mind on outdoor growing and went with the stealthiness of an indoor growbox.

Cheers. :grinjoint:

The Indians not natives use a cool technique where they grow 2 plants in the same whole like a tomatoe and mj together helps minutely.............. WHEN GROWING THE SMALLER YOU ARE THE BeTTER

you can grow the monsters just tie them down or throw a piece of chicken wire over it.you need to really pay attention to how the sun rises and sets as this is the path you want your plant to be in.You can have them pretty deep in the woods as long as those sunbeams hit her most of the day.Tied down along fences is another great spot.I will usually go for one or two monsters but put them miles from anything else as these open air types are the first to get noticed.I usually pre prune areas months in advance,sitting in the woods watching the sun,making sure she will be getting good uvs.I have never tried autos but just underneath the edges of big trees would seems like a great spot as even if they grow 3 ft you really cant see them from above.Ive never grown commercially,just for myself so never had the problem of having to hide 40.Im paranoid trying to find the ultimate spot for 6 good ones a year

For outdoor I pretty much agree with passthechips , but I still say cloches are a great option for samller to medium grows. They can see the rows but can't see the plants

the best outdoor technique I have heard of..... plant in a 10'-12 foot circle.
when they get 8'-10' tall & while still flexible enough, pound some stakes in middle & bend tops over & tie them.
it changes the growth profile! becomes a more" bushy" looking grow.

There's no swat here just the feds. The sheriff does any investigations and they fly the chp chopper which has pretty high tech on it. I slept outside practically all last year- the chopper never hovers and they have a plane too that flys way up there. You can spot it after a while, it'll circle around your head. They try to be slick, flying over in criss cross.

The chopper is mainly used to pin down guys after cerfew. Your not supposed to be in the grow after dark. The real threat isn't from the cops, it's from the feds. Kind of nice to know they only raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The main thing is the sasquatch. One of the vets in the grow remember came over my outpost and was like- I'm about to shoot this motherfucker. That's when we sent one out after him and soon as he started running. Someone tripped over my tripwire from the backside and set off the alarm. I used to move the line every day. Surprise!

I'm telling you these guys that steal from the farms. They are the biggest pieces of shovel on this entire earth. I mean they can actually grow themselves- because of the laws here, but instead attack us during flower to supplement their welfare checks. Fack them all :) Seriously

Back
Top Bottom