Looking for a blog to follow for growing

hc5guam

any suggestions? About me... Rookie Farmer. Smalltime. 15 plants. indoors. using 3 full spec (true daylight) cfl's, 100w each. small fan. lights on timer 18/6 for now. 3-4 weeks in from seed (Blue Mystic). Potting soil, currently in peat pots till they get a little bigger. 1/2 seem to be growing faster than others. I made the mistake of starting them with cfl 100w soft whites, just switched to full spec today and am hoping this will speed things up now. I'm open for suggestions on what blog to follow.

Re: Looking for a blog to follow for growing...

High hc5guam!

:welcome:,I think you will find every thing you need right here on 420 Magazine! the best way to get help and learn is to start your own grow journal.You'll find the folks around here are more than happy to help. If you are not comfortable with posting about your own grow you can sort through the 1000's that our other members have. you can find them here Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also if your interested in learning more about growing marijuana try looking here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

15 plants is small time? lol
300watts... for 15 plants... Sounds small time to me.

Is 300watts the actual wattage draw or is it the equivalent of 300 watts?

Best bet is to start your own journal with pics and let the 420 community help you along.

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I will start my own. Equivalent of 100w each. 3 CFL's (is this not enough?). I also have 2 shop lights with 2 Flouro tubes each. Have not put those in there yet.

I am open for suggestions to say the least.

its suggested to have a minimum of 3000 lumens per square foot of grow space. The ideal amount is somewhere around 7000-10,000 lumens per square foot for average sized plants.

Back
Top Bottom