Looking for a Doctor in Michigan

3 weeks has gone by with no word from lansing but a couple of friends told me it took a full month to get their cards so hopefully it wont be much longer :slide:

3 weeks has gone by with no word from lansing but a couple of friends told me it took a full month to get their cards so hopefully it wont be much longer :slide:

any word yet? and what did you go for?? if you dont mind me asking. thanks

any word yet? and what did you go for?? if you dont mind me asking. thanks

No card yet monday it will be a month

I was diagnosed with thorasic neurapapathy my spine is closing in on my nerve rope thus making my nerves think that my body has fell into a bonfire sending flaming burning sensations through all my limbs.:bongrip:

yeah that sucks man, im sorry to hear that. i have scoliosis and basically it makes my lower back fell like a rock and at times is so bad i cant stand up fully. a few somas fix that but id much rather have some MMJ to take care of the issue.

Yeh even with the marijuana i still have to take a 750 mg vic*don twice a day my hospitals top neurosurgeon told me flat out that even if i were his brother he wouldnt do a precedure on my spine he said my spines still 70% healthy whoopeee!

any word on other doctors in Michigan? I've called THCF at least 10 times and not got a single call back. i think i'll try and see if i can send the medical records via mail and fax and see if that helps. is $180 their standard rate? i saw someone post that price in this thread but I'm not sure if that was their deductible or something.

Thanks!

any word on other doctors in Michigan? I've called THCF at least 10 times and not got a single call back. i think i'll try and see if i can send the medical records via mail and fax and see if that helps. is $180 their standard rate? i saw someone post that price in this thread but I'm not sure if that was their deductible or something.

Thanks!

I did the exact same thing called with no response then i found out first you have to fax them your medical records and then you will recieve a call to pay by credit card over the phone ($170 saved $30 by paying up front ) and my appointment was the following thursday saw Dr Eisenbud he looked over my records and gave me the recomendation a month later my cards came in the mail.:cheer:

I went to my regular Dr. today, and she told me the only Dr. she knew of that was doing it is in Plainwell, MI. She didn't have a name and # for me, but she said he advertises in the paper. I plan to keep looking, but if you locate him before I do please send me the info. I'll do the same.

Med Grow Marijuana College. ph # 888-633-4769
Appointments are given at the school, Print a medical release form from the web site. Michigan Medical Marijuana Facts, I'm a student there, so i know.

For those in N MI, the triple m clinic of Cadillac takes walk-ins EVERY Wednesday, from 10am-3pm. Dr. Harwell is the man to see.

Milwaukee doc needed/Michigan would work 8 hours away.

The only question or concern is....

How do i do it and keep a regular script going?

I have multiple health issues currently and i am very dosed up with pain killers for neck and back. I have done a great deal of medical research both online in the the library in regards to medical marijuana.

I called a few docs in the area holistic and such. I was able to get thwarted by many people, they laughed and gave me rude comments.

I think this may be what i have sought for a long time.

I am 41 and my wife and i both have major medical issues,

TMJ, Arthritis, neck and back for me and legs for her. Muscle spasms, stress and constant issues.

All prescribe some hardcore shit that is hard to get re-prescibed and totally controlled.

I take sleeping pills to sleep, muscle relaxers to loosen my neck, and pain killers to function during the course of my lovely endless days with making little cash and no money after rent and bills.

I served my country from 87-91 and the VA does not really regard this as meds....

They are working on it i hear.

I do not want to travel to Michigan to get a script unless i know i can have it done.

Any ideas guys?

I need help on getting a doc and a flow of at least tincture.

So maybe we get the license from Oregon or Montana and then wait fore legislation here to get up off it's asss.

If you hear anything new let me know.

Apparently Michigan does not have any loop holes, you must have a valid state ID to even register. I called a clinic in the area. So, in Milwacky, Sconsin....we wait i guess.

I wish had a friend right now.

A friend with weed is a friend, INDEEED.

I am working another crappy job and sit for 8 hours straight. I wish i had some help on the pain.

Jack Herer had a vision. We need to keep that up.

He was going to do this till 84 years old.

The hippies walk and drove to Capitol Hill to scream and demand the right to have a word in the politics of the day.

I had a brain fart and decided to get on the wagon for medical marijuana.

We have the internet and millions of voices attached and easy access to politicians and federal government sites.

We should be screaming from the top of our voices to get this out there.

We have it easy compared to them, and yet few get involved.

Let us carry on the work that Jack Herer busted his balls for.

Make Medical Marijuana available to all and enrich the lives of many.

Dr Scott Graves
2337 W Mount Morris Rd
Mt Morris, MI 48458-8256
(810) 564-9524

Appts are by walk in 1-5 pm every day but Wed for new patients. $100 per visit, bring your MI form or they have forms for $10. Very understanding, thorough doctor. Be there early, if you get there even at 1:15 you could be the last patient of the day. Call number for details, they have a voice message, but this is the basic info.

Back
Top Bottom