Need doctor in MD

hey joseT i hear ya... i got alot of ppl here in G'burg with that problem.... and tinkerbell.... what part of cali are u from and what part of md are u in now? and to veryone else... i did find a DOCTOR who says there is use for marijuana in medicine ... and would most likey prescribe it , if he could ..... that saying i made an appointment with him in the near future , like in 3 weeks. His office is in Owings Mill, MD. i will let everyone know how it goes.... and if i was successful. Follow me as i open the gates of destiny................?????

hey Crazycane.

I am very interested in knowing the name of the doctor if you are successful in getting a letter from him, and he is open to MMJ.

thanks in advance, and good luck.

Hi everyone...I know Maryland you cant really get a script as of yet ..to use marijuana legally for medical use or otherwise, but I am looking for a dr. that will give me a recomendation. I have used Marijuana since 1980 and I am a professional. I use it for depression and FM.. It relaxes me and I want to be able to obtain a recomdation by a Doctor that is willing to put it in writing. A fine of $100 is better then any time you could serve. I live in Hazzard County..as we call it. The cops here are crazy..I know a friend who got charged with manufacturing just for a seed found on the floor of his car. I know many more stories, and here it is a 90% conviction county..so we really need some help here, but, all the stuffy law makers here, are apauled by the marijuana laws. They just want to put ya away for the use of it...or put ya on probation, so you smoke and screw up and go to jail..hang ya on probation like a nuce.... The cops still arrest and raid homes here for people who use it. I would like some protection for my use, because I really do use it for medical use, just not prescribed. Can anyone on here help me find a doctor in Maryland who will help?

ANYBODY in MARYLAND that wants MARIJUANA LEGALIZED PLZ TAKE TIME TO GO TO THE LINK, SIGN UP, ITS FREE, AND SIGN THE PETITION!!! IT WONT LEGALIZE ITSELF!!

Actions | Health Care | Change.org

hey joseT i hear ya... i got alot of ppl here in G'burg with that problem.... and tinkerbell.... what part of cali are u from and what part of md are u in now? and to veryone else... i did find a DOCTOR who says there is use for marijuana in medicine ... and would most likey prescribe it , if he could ..... that saying i made an appointment with him in the near future , like in 3 weeks. His office is in Owings Mill, MD. i will let everyone know how it goes.... and if i was successful. Follow me as i open the gates of destiny................?????

YESS PLZ def let me know i live in essex md

i already got in trouble once and just wanted it to go away as quietly and quickly as possible bc of my job so it is off my record now but i am so much more paranoid when smoking and do need it especially for ADD. i have been reading up on MD laws and there isnt even an official form needed just a note from a doctor. this pisses me off and is very confusing

Has anybody found a legitimate doctor for this? I have been on and off antidepressants and anxiety medication for years, and have never found anything that worked or was consistently beneficial. There were many painful and weird side effects of the SSRI's and SNRI's. I decided enough was enough and I weaned myself off of them. The side effects, eventually left. I felt better to an extent, but still heavily depressed. Like pulling a thorn from a gaping emotionally exposed wound. Once I stopped, I found relief our old friend Cannabis. I have been smoking it for quite a while, and it seems to be my best source of relief I have ever found.

I believe a nasty other side effect of the anxiety/depression came about too. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). I could starve myself for days, eat little, drink only water, or eat like a king and ALWAYS have acid reflux. Nothing qualmed it. I eventually starting seeking medical help, and my doctor told me that if it is untreated it can put you at high risk for stomach or esophageal cancer! Naturally, I sought treatment, and had a camera put in my stomach and have a biopsy taken. Then was put on prescription of a common Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI). These were only treating a symptom of a much larger problem. Like treating for a cough when a patient has lung cancer.

Medical Marijuana use is the only thing which has provided me the greatest ailment of mental and gastro-intestinal symptoms.

Any help is appreciated. Please PM if you like.

crazycane26.. i was wondering how things went with the doctor you said you found in owings mills, md.
i live in essex , md and need to find a doctor. thanks a bunch
xxooxxoo............

I'm in Towson MD. I grew up in Howard Co. That place is horrible for cops arresting whoever they can for smoking. I've been on atleast half a dozen anti-depressants. They all have crazy side effects for me. I use marijuana for anxiety and ADD. I dont even need a doctor to write me any notes. I just want a doctor I can talk to that wont treat me like a drug addict for smoking.

Back
Top Bottom