Looking for Clones in San Diego County or Open Dispensaries...need help

two2thehead

Hello everyone. I am a MMJ card holder. I would like to find some good clones to get things rolling and affordable. It's getting hard to find any open dispensaries in San Diego county. If anyone can give some info on anyone that is open or that will help out and or has clones to sell legally please let me know. If i have to make a trip up into North County i will. I have not been to any places up that way and would gladly take any info on where and where not to go. Thanks so much for any help.

My understanding of SD country right now is that any Co-ops that are open are not publicizing it. I wouls say your best bet would be to make the drive to LA county i know there are a few co-ops right off the 405 and the 110 that have clones. Im not sure on OC co-ops ill try to look into that for you.

two2thehead said:
Hello everyone. I am a MMJ card holder. I would like to find some good clones to get things rolling and affordable. It's getting hard to find any open dispensaries in San Diego county. If anyone can give some info on anyone that is open or that will help out and or has clones to sell legally please let me know. If i have to make a trip up into North County i will. I have not been to any places up that way and would gladly take any info on where and where not to go. Thanks so much for any help.

The closest dispensory I know of to SNDG County is in Lake Forest, near the 405/5 split. It is off of El Toro Rd.

Look around on the net for the OCMC (I believe that is Orange County Medical Collective). They don't have clones as far as I know, but do have everything else, including edibles.

If you want to simply start from seeds, you can get yours where I got mine from. www.dope-seeds.com. I ordered from them and had my seeds in 7 days.

I'll try to find the actual address to OCMC and send it to you.

I know things are tight right now in SD, im not sure if they will get better any time soon. All we can do is hope. I guess i'll have to go up to LA area. I just want to get a few good clones going. If anyone knows (or has) some i would be happy. I have a MMJ card. I'm not asking for hand outs either, just looking to get some medicine.

There are plenty of Co-ops IN LA county that have clones. Send me a email when your going to come up here and I'll make you a list of co-ops off the 405 that have clones

Well Spliff,
i took your advice and just ordered some seeds from www.dope-seeds.com. I was going to get a hold of you last weekend and come up to LA. But it got late and i didn't have much time left in the day. Then i was reading about the possible lose in goodness if you clone a clone and so on. I just said screw it and order some seeds.
I ended up getting:

#1 A pack of Durban Poison from Nirvana (for it's medical benefits). It's a 10% Indica/90% Sativa with a low CBN.

#2 Pack of Northern Lights from Nirvana. It's a 95% Indica/5% Sativa. It's suppost to have a low Odor when growing.

#3 And the last i picked something called Cindy'99 from Female Seeds. It just sounded good, sweet and fruity. :smokin:

Things will be looking up for me soon. I'm very exited too.

two2thehead said:
Well Spliff,
i took your advice and just ordered some seeds from www.dope-seeds.com. I was going to get a hold of you last weekend and come up to LA. But it got late and i didn't have much time left in the day. Then i was reading about the possible lose in goodness if you clone a clone and so on. I just said screw it and order some seeds.
I ended up getting:

#1 A pack of Durban Poison from Nirvana (for it's medical benefits). It's a 10% Indica/90% Sativa with a low CBN.

#2 Pack of Northern Lights from Nirvana. It's a 95% Indica/5% Sativa. It's suppost to have a low Odor when growing.

#3 And the last i picked something called Cindy'99 from Female Seeds. It just sounded good, sweet and fruity. :smokin:

Things will be looking up for me soon. I'm very exited too.

WTG........the Cindy is Cinderella-99 & is a high grade medicinal weed, mostly sativa I think but supposedly a stunning high. This strain is used to cross into alot of other indica strains too....... vgl with your grow.

Mmmmm....i really wanted to get an Indica, Sativa and then a close as possible, 50/50 mix. I was hoping to have a few different types of Meds so i could pick and choose. Depending on how i feel that day use the right Medication for whatever mood i'm in. It sounds like i got one Indica and two Sativa strains. I think i might still have to find a good 50/50 mix. I might wait a bit on that one and see how these ladies work. I don't think my wife likes purchasing items from another county.

Back
Top Bottom