Looking for information on flowering times.

Broke Stove

I am growing Black Domina, and Original Jack Herer. I am looking for any information for the finising times... On the Domina, I have heard from 50 to as much as 70 days....anyone have any accurate info? also, I was fortunate enough to get 2 headband, 2 bubblegum, and a trainwreck clone also, so any and all info regarding those strains would be put to good use. Thank You------Broke Stove

I am growing Black Domina, and Original Jack Herer. I am looking for any information for the finising times... On the Domina, I have heard from 50 to as much as 70 days....anyone have any accurate info? also, I was fortunate enough to get 2 headband, 2 bubblegum, and a trainwreck clone also, so any and all info regarding those strains would be put to good use. Thank You------Broke Stove

Hey BS
Any strain will go 8 - 10 weeks...every variable will determine when yours will be done...if you don't have one get a scope to be sure and check the trics!

Black Domina hybrid is a great indoor plant. She produces powerful, resinous and very compact buds. The dense, sweet aroma speaks for itself. Black Domina takes 50-60 days to grow and Jack Herer seeds takes 50-70 days.

Back
Top Bottom