Seed Shopping

Just send a money order to be safe, i also got the SLH from them and so far 100% success rate on germination Good luck

Here is the paragraph from our guidlines and this is why the seed threads always get shut down.

Please do not discuss the shipping of seeds. We appreciate that this may be a bit of a dilemma however, unfortunately, it is a felony to discuss/promote importation of seeds into the United States. It is acceptable to reference a strain's origin for reference purposes, provided there are no hyperlinks to non-sponsored seed banks

Here is the paragraph from our guidlines and this is why the seed threads always get shut down.

Please do not discuss the shipping of seeds. We appreciate that this may be a bit of a dilemma however, unfortunately, it is a felony to discuss/promote importation of seeds into the United States. It is acceptable to reference a strain's origin for reference purposes, provided there are no hyperlinks to non-sponsored seed banks

My apologies Erie. Thanks for editing my post for me I simple stated it the way I did as a way of saying why I wasn't buying from greenhouse. The actual ********t of the stuff wasn't what I was trying to ask about but I seem to have fumbled the question. I wanted to know how the seeds grow and typically how stable the genetics are.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom