Welcome to our New Sponsor: Green House Seed Co.

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
We welcome Green House Seed Co. to our team of trusted 420 Magazine sponsors.

The Green House Seed Co. is one of the most successful Cannabis seed companies in the world. Having won numerous international awards, Green House Seeds is committed to providing consumers with the best possible genetics based upon their location, logistics and needs.

The Green House Seed Co. is the breeder of the following original strains: K-Train ®, Alaskan Ice ®, King's Kush ®, Lemon Skunk ®, NL5-Haze-Mist ®, Arjan's Haze ®, Arjan's Ultra Haze ®, Arjan's Strawberry Haze ®, Big Bang ®, El Niño ®, AMS ®, Great White Shark ®, Hawaiian Snow ®, Himalaya Gold ®, Neville's Haze ®, Super Silver Haze ®, The Doctor ®, White Rhino ® and White Widow ®. Feminized seed makers of the original Trainwreck , Cheese , Bubba Kush , Kaia Kush , Chemdog , Jack Herer.

Join us in welcoming The Green House Seed Co. to our family of trusted 420 Magazine Sponsors.

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, Green House Seed Co.

It was great to finally meet Arjan and the Greenhouse crew face to face recently in Los Angeles!

We look forward to working with you guys for many years to come...;)

Sending you tons of love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

strain hunters is kewl. I will be giving HIMALAYAN GOLD a run soon. Just found out I have a female. Welcome GHS.

nice,:goodjob: Arjan and Green house seed co are legandary! :ganjamon:

Welcome, Green House Seed Co., to 420Magazine!

I believe I might have had a taste or two... Ahh, the hazes.

Thanks for renewing your sponsorship, Green House Seed Co. - and for those awsome Haze strains, lol.

Back
Top Bottom