Looking for some advice on ventilation and CO2

dfaulk70

I have a few questions and I would appreciate any advice:
I was told that I need to exchange the air in the room every minute. If I am adding CO2 into the room to bring it up to 1500ppm. Does that mean that I need to exchange the air faster than every minute, because I will need to turn off the intake fan and exhaust fan for 15 min to do CO2 saturation....then turn the intake and exhaust fan back on...is that correct?

I was thinking run both fans for 45 min then turn off and the CO2 generator turn on for 15 min...then repeat..while the lights are on...then when the lights turn off....run fans continously. Is that correct?

Also, if I am using CO2 generators is it neccessary to exchange the air that often? I mean if I am using CO2..could I get away with exchanging the air every 5 minutes? I ask, because my grow room is large and the cost of intake and exhaust fan that can handle that much volume is rather expensive. Not too mention, I can only find intake fans with filters up to 47,000 cfm. My flowering room will be 130,000 cubic feet and the Veg room is 60,000 cubic feet.

Back
Top Bottom