Looking for some advice

Blackburn19

Goodmorning 420 world. So I have recently started my grow. All plants sprouted by June 2nd. I am growing Bruce banner and Cinderella 99. My plan is for indoor but I would like to grow 1 of each outdoors just for some room in my tent and to experiment, so my question is how long do I keep these girls in the tent before moving outside? Also I am from southern Ontario and temps are starting to get warm finally. First group of 3 are Bruce Banner and the second group are the Cinderella 99. Thanks in advance!!
2DEE63AC-BFC6-4600-A550-EBEBAB8D9BB4.jpeg
3AC2FBA7-8E85-4120-AC02-B8F2AACFE303.jpeg
Cinderella 99

Heidi hi! Girls look super happy at the minute, nice strain selection aswell. Those little cups though id wrap some duct tape round em. once the roots reach the sides they should not be able to see sunlight this can harm your roots. Anyway back to ya question. Once you have up potted them and they have a decent rootzone they can go outdoors. You could put em out now if the weathers good if ya wanted to but always better to get some legs under em first :D. Good luck!

I’m trying my first outdoor grow in central Michigan. Im leaving mine in the cup for a month. Heard the bigger the better when u put them in the dirt. According to directions by kind soil I can leave in solo cup up to 5 weeks. These are getting planted Friday. Good luck

Attachments

• 0264006A-EB2B-4D1F-A57E-090FDE5DCDDD.jpeg
    0264006A-EB2B-4D1F-A57E-090FDE5DCDDD.jpeg
    712.5 KB · Views: 44
Thank you Heidi I just bought som solid coloured cups of the same side zen to put over these ones. I agree with waiting a little long before going outside so I think I will give them until the end of the month before moving them and they are doing well at the moment so I’m not to concerned.

William, I agree with leaving them in the cup I plan to for a while as well then am moving up to 1.5 gal pots next for the indoor and will be using bigger pots for the outdoor. I’m looking forward to watching the difference

Back
Top Bottom