Looking for that extra something

Dankplant

Hey there 420 fam :welcome:
I'm just wondering what some additives ya'll use for your flowering cycle to boost your yields? Right now i'm just using the GH florabloom with the General Organics Biobud bloom booster. I'm just wondering if there's anything out there that might give me a little extra swell in the middle to end of my cycle. Any input would be greatly appreciated! :ganjamon: Jah bless

I highly recommend Bloombastic: Atami Bloombastic 325 ml

It's an awesome additive which works great in the flower stage. Begin using it at week 4 of flower with 2ml per gal working up to 4ml per gal until you begin to flush.

It's expensive compared to other additives however it's essentially an all in one. I know a very successful greenhouse grower who only uses compost tea and some bloombastic, he yielded some Blue Dream that tested at 28% THC which is damn impressive.

Oh and another note on the price tag, you only use 2-4ml for about four weeks so it's very concentrated and tends to last long for folks. It's all you really need in an additive, helps trichome dev, bud size and density.

Back
Top Bottom