Looking for the best product

SmoknMom

Hello,

I know you guys are used to people signing up just for drug test questions, but I plan on being an active member of this community as well!

Now onto my situation:

I will soon be getting a job(hopefully) as a background investigator(not a state job) and I am sure that I will have to do a drug test(although they haven't said anything so far). I just want to cover my bases because it is better to be over cautious than under. Judging by usual drug tests I am assuming it will be a urine test.

I am wondering what is the BEST product out there to buy. Should I just straight up buy synthetic urine or should I try detoxifying. Do you have a HIGH recommendation for a certain type/company.

I am a 225lb female, who is a heavy user(usually up to but no more than 3 times a day). I am willing to spend a semi-large amount of money for this, but I can only do it once. Also a money-back guarantee product would be great as well but not required.

I just need a sure thing. Which is asking for a lot but I only, obviously, have 1 shot at this. I don't know when my drug test will happen so something that can last up to 30days would be great.

Seriously thanks in advance for any advice!! I really, REALLY appreciate it!
If there is any more information that you need please let me know.

Re: Looking for the best product....

Hello welcome. Being that you are a heavy user, I would deff go the synthetic route. Just make sure u keep the temp of the urine between 90-100. A air activated hand warmer works great, just wrap a rubber band around the two of them. Good luck :thumb:

Hello welcome. Being that you are a heavy user, I would deff go the synthetic route. Just make sure u keep the temp of the urine between 90-100. A air activated hand warmer works great, just wrap a rubber band around the two of them. Good luck :thumb:

Yeah I know what I should do...I just need some high recommendations from some people. It is hard for me to decide which one to do.

Yep subbing with a synthetic is going to be your best bet. I've used QuickFix to pass about 15 DOT type tests. Its never failed me.
Given your weight and cannabis use it would probably take 60 days to get clean enough to pass a urine test. You can still attempt to get clean if you want but that means you have to stop smoking, start exercising, eat a high fiber diet. Just be sure to spend a little time practicing with the synthetic if you go that way. Its just a mtter of keeping the temp right which is easy to do once you figure out a system for yourself.

Synthetic urine can be purchased in most head-shops. I know certain states (Texas, for example) have banned the stuff so hopefully you live in a state that hasn't banned it.

Back
Top Bottom