Lost a new Strain and later found one seed

joetherag42

A friend of mine that breeds and grows gave me six Seedlings of what he bread and named "FIREJUANA".
I thought I could get some seeds from him so I did not take any clones.
After the harvest, I asked him if I could get some more seeds from him. He said he did not have any more, and he stopped growing as he got a Job where they regularly did Urine tests.
I was getting out my jars of the harvest, and found three seeds in one of the jars.
One seed out of the three Germinated and I grew it out to about 2' and took six clones off it.
Still have it in VEG mode for future clones.
The clones are rooting very good in my Tray.
Going to put them in some one gallon pots next week and veg them till next year and then put them outside to Flower.
I'm using a good potting soil from my Hydro store.
I have them under a 300 watt LED grow Light 12" above the tray and dome.
When I transfer them to larger pots, I will use an ALL IN ONE nutrient I have had good results with.
I will them take some photos and post them with an update on how they are doing.

Update on my FIREJUANA PLANTS.
After cloning from the one plant that grew, I now have thirteen size clones growing.
They are now 18" tall and doing very good.
I kept one back as a Mother Plant for future cloning.
The other twelve are now outside getting ready to flower.

Here is my original FIREJUANA mother plant. sitting on my Aquaponics Grow. I water it every three days or as needed from a pump in my Aquaponics tank. I've put it out in the outside grow to flower this week. I have one of the FIREJUANA clones in it's place under a 600 watt light. The light is on a timer to come on at dusk and go off at 3am. This keeps it in Veg. I have six others coming on in my Cloner, along with 6 CBD KUSH.

Firejuana Mother in Aquaponic IMG_0238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom