Lou's White Widow Hydro Grow

LouBega

Hello all

Ive been a reader on the site for awhile now and thought it was about time I actually posted one of my grows on here. I'm currently 21 days into flowering but hey, better late than never. I wouldn't call myself a complete newbie but I still have a bunch to learn and I always am. To update you on what I'm working with here is a little info on the grow.

Setup:
3'x2'x5' tent
250watt HPS light
3 gallon DWC buckets
Growing medium is clay pebbles
Vegged for 4 weeks
Currently in 4th week of flowering (started counting days of flowering at first signs of pistils)
Temp ranges from 66 at night to 77 during the day
humidity ranges from 35%-50%
Ph stays a pretty consistent 5.7

For nutrients I am using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow-Bloom along with their Hobbyist Bundle which includes Voodoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud and Overdrive. All pH perfect.

I also have some Earth Juice Hi-Brix I've used twice now but it may have caused some problems earlier on. After talking to the AN support they recommended not using too many carbohydrates with their pH perfect line. I really want to use it more though and am going to try it more in small doses in the weeks to come.

There is also a Barneys Farm LSD in the mix. The girlfriend and I have been doing a sort of plant battle to see the outcome of each of our nutrient choice. She uses Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Grown under the same conditions as my WW. Shes been battling quite a few problems though, the worse being a case of root rot that is currently trying to be fixed.

Here's some photos, please feel free to ask questions and post what you think or any advice you think would be helpful. Happy growing!
IMG_200715.JPG
IMG_201114.JPG
IMG_006841.JPG
IMG_006944.JPG
IMG_009033.jpg
IMG_009329.jpg
IMG_009640.jpg
IMG_016037.jpg
IMG_016125.jpg
IMG_016837.jpg
IMG_019334.jpg

The yellowing in the 6th pic was caused from a nutrient buildup in the first week of 12/12. It was taken care of with a 2 day flush. I wasn't quite sure what was causing the leaves to cup but I believe it was from a nutrient deficiency from my reservoir running out of water one day, the leaves have been returning to normal ever since. At that time my light ended up pretty close to the plant from a few days of it stretching and it went through some heat stress, getting a few light burns in the process. Also I was a little worried about the growth being so skinny, wasn't quite sure what it was from. The last Picture was from just a few days ago.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom