Lowrider x Ice by MTester

SmokeyMacPot

I Grew
Strain (Name): Lowrider x Ice by MTester

Indoor or out: Indoor

Grow Method (Soil/Hydro/etc...): Soil

Nutrients (Organic/Chemical): Organic bone meal and compost for veg and mirical grow nute sticks for flowering.

Type Of Light & Wattage: about 65watt CFL

Yeild In Grams: about 7 grams

Height: 1 foot

Vegetive Cycle Time: about 1 week

Flowering Time: auto flowering so flowering was not indused by 12/12 flowers in 24/0

Level Of Difficulty: very easy

Taste: sweet and smooth taste

Smell: strong sweet skunky taste

High: very high, hit me with one toke. i would not recomend for people with anxiety or have panic atacks. like i said it is a strong head sativa high. it take over you instantly and if you aren't ready for it i can mess you up.

Appearance: looks very nice, i manicured closely but looks nice with all the crystalised leaves. very nice green color.

Phenotype: short bushy lowrider pheno

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): dense sticky buds

Stature: stays short and looks like it will grow good in sea of green

Smoke: very nice and smooth, pleasing and not very expansive in the lungs

Overall: in a scale of 1-10 i give it a solid 9

Will You Grow This Strain Again: i would be glad to

Additional Comments: it can take a beating i really put stress on this plant. i gave it nute burn and a stressfull transplant, but it still was very potent.

here is a pic. the pic sucks but you can get a visual
2842631.jpg

Yeah after reading this i'm positive that my next order of seeds be of Lowryder strain, I like the idea of auto-flowering

yeah, they stay really tiny. mine ended up at 12 inches. well yeah i have read some were that they prefer having 24 hours of light so dont switch to 12/12 at all. i did but it said they like 24 hours better. also they are awesome outside if you need a small strain to hide.

^ Thats the whole point of auto-flowering strains, think about it bro, If they don't veg. how can you get a high-yield?

KingPhilie said:
and now you know, and knowing is half the battle. . . :laughtwo: but seriously, its tru, lowrider is made so it doesnt catch anyones eye outside cuz its so short, and indoor you can plant MANY MANY of these suckers so say he had 1, that gave him 7 grams, well then plant 5, 5 plants given off 7 isnt bad, especialy if they save you space, and all you have to do is turn the light on once and just let it run.PEACE.

Oh. I think ill have to order some Lowrider seeds.

Hydro is usually to difficult for first growers.. Try soil first. Just go out to walmart and get some Promix soil and bag of perlite. Mix the soil with 20% perlite. Try some cfl's so you dont have to deal with heat. It will be cheaper and you can experement to work yourself up.

Ahhhh! After Hours Of Searching,i Finally Catch Up With This Ellusive Herb.now For The Million Dollar Question!! Where Can I Purchase These Precious Seeds? Ive Been Searching A Ton Of Seed Banks No Results. Help A Brotha Out!!!!

I'm currently 1 week into my first grow and I'm growing lowryder as well. I figured I'd start with something small to get a feel for growing(and we don't have much space) The way i figure it, if I kill the poor things at least I wouldn't have lost a shitload of weed, just a little! lol

HHW

I was wondering why this came out from the dust.
Sorry but I don't care for ruderalis strains. I prefer more control over my grow.

cholo84 said:
i want to get some lowryder seeds but i never had grown weed before so should i start with some seeds i got out of some good bud i bought?
If you have access to a lot of bag seeds, that's exactly what I'd do. Just do a LOT of reading BEFORE you start. Remember that this is a very different strain. All others will get 3-5 feet tall, and take 3-5 months from seed to harvest.
Vin

mDanzig has done work with this strain,and pharmapharmer swears by it but i just consider lr a novelty strain at best.

WeedMafia

Back
Top Bottom