Lowryder How to?

Jubz

So I wanted to grow a small plant at home.
Did some research and found that the lowryder is a small plant but needs extra care?

I have a stealth grow box (like a pc grow box). The "carbon extractor" in there is a PC fan with Carbon foam material and its just putting air from the grow box into my room, I was wondering if there would be a smell in my room, or should I get vent tubing so it exits through thw indow or somewhere outside?

HOW DO I GROW A LOWRYDER?
From start to finish.

I mean how do I water it and what with?
Will plain water work fine?

I'm completely new to this so I need all the help I can get.

hay man, first of all good luck with the grow!

i grew the lowryder 2 in a pc grow case, i had great sucess and i found it relativly easy, check out the link below to see my journal, it should have most of the information you need there!

as for the smell. i was really suprised at how little the lowryder smelt, if you keep the box and room its in well ventelated there wont be much smell at all, its only a small plant.

putting the carbon matting over the fan could be a problem, as the computer fans are not too strong and can only move air rather than push it though somthing, i didnt use any smell relief other than the odd "ona block" sitting in the room that the grow case was in, and i had no smell problems at all, except when i was in the drying stage, but that always smells and you just have to accept that!!! its not like its a bad smell!!!! :)

if you have any questions i would be happy to help, i have cropped and smoked 3 plants all lowryders from my pc grown and had alot of fun doing it!

micro

Back
Top Bottom