Lowryder?

g0tmc@

Anyone order the lowryder seeds from dope-seeds.com? I live with my parents and with such a great small plant, it sounds freakin great! Im thinkin about keeping it outside my window on a lil platform that we have. Right now where i live it gets prettychilly in the morning. How will the plant respond to it? I live in southern cal so it gets pretty warm during the day. Just wanan kno people's expereince with growth outdoors. Thanks

its a little early to plant, you can plant anytime after the last frost. Ive seen the strain, it has drawbacks. You can't clone it so producing a lot of them would be expensive. If you live in a populated area its not a good idea to grow outdoors. If you parents find it, they might flip out or even worse, smoke it all.

InYourEndo said:
i just ordered some and they will ship out on monday the guy said. i cant wait i think im gonna do six to start with... and maybe breed in some bubblegum ill have some lowryder bubblegum that would be sweet. anyone else done this?>are there even any lowryder grow journals? i looked but didnt see any.

Hell yea, I would love to see a grow journal on Lowryder.. just my 2 cents on it tho..

The ruderelus plants don't breed with other strains that well because of some unique diferrences between them and the indicas and sativas. The lowryder is a hybrid but it took alot of tries to come up with that strain.

I would love to get at least 1 lowryder male, I would let a male and female breed and get the seeds, its the only way to have a steady supply of them since you can't clone them...

BTW when I start my grow; I will be doing 2 lowryders, and a Cyber Crystal... It should start within the next month...

cannabis_seed_cristal_cyber.jpg

Cyber Crystal

The CYBER CRISTAL® is a plant mostly used for indoor growing. The buds of this plant are covered with a bed of THC snow. This strain is short and compact, the taste is fresh and sweet
Inside flowering 6-8 weeks, height. 110-125 cm yield up to 145 gram Outside flowering 8-11 weeks,height: 190-225 cm yield up to 750 gram
harvest end of September until half October

Price: £10.00 / $18.50
:Rasta:

Man I really hope I get at least one male lowryder, I would love to have an endless supply of lowryder seeds, lol...:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom