LR2 wont flower, but has sexed.

NPKHOUND

My LR2 is now almost 40 days old! Real deal, Joint Doctors genetics. I looked on you tube and my plants matched the video.

They began life on 24/0. They then went to 20/4.Now they are at 18/6. I am about to take at least one plant to 24-48 hours of dark to see if I can stimulate some budding. There is smellnow of flower and a little resin I think, or at least some substance on these preflowers.

I am a first time soil grower going all organic from here on. I fudged theri veg feeding I am thnking. I fed them and not only that I topdressed mex bat guano. I did this till about day 25 giving them 2 veg feeds of Bio bizz and fish bubbled with compsot and worm castigns and other benficial tea ingreds. The soil was ocean forest and light warrior with conditoning amendments.

Here is where it gets a little more tricky. I fed then teas as I said. Well to feed the micro herd I bubbled moleasses into the mix. I new of the NPK of moleasses but completely did nott ake this into account. They got more in veg than I thought. Well, they loved that. Lol, they are a few feet tall. Big huge indica leaves and stalks in three gallon bags.

However when I fed their transiton tea nad full flower tea to try and kick start their slow sex I also used moleasses in their teas. Was this real wrong? Is this what could be hindering flowering? The excess of N in the soil? I had no clue about the impact of N accumalation in soil as I was previously hydro and had no problem like this.

Other wise the girls all fem are doing good. Even the cotelydons are huge! I never saw that in hydro.

I am loving the organics for thsoe of you who are curious. It is beautiful and I have also switched to BMO full line. On hand I also have the totla pure blend line and Bio Bizz and GH hydor three part if I need to make a deal with the devil. HELP ME, these were like a cover crop, lol, while my other girls veg out in 7 gallon bags in the same tent. I am going to have some seroiulsy big trees if they dont finish soon.

To top it off in 3 gallons with this extended veg time the LR2 are outgrowing their bags. Roots are showing. They are nice looking "V" shapes but i need them out. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom