Lumatek 400w HPS/MH connector type differences?

I have 2 identical setups SUnleaves Artic Cool Lumatek 400W MH/HPS I got from ebay at a good price. SO why not have an extra? I didn't realize they were mh/hps compatible until I was reading the manuals. DO I just buy a MH bulb 400W plug it in or is there much more to this as far as connector type. My hps bulb looks like a regular light socket but maybe twice the size. Is there a size standard I need to follow when looking for a MH bulb to use in the ballast? ANother newb ? Thanks for the patience you guys have been great. Keepong in mind the connector to the bulb is that connects to the ballast is what I'm taking about. DO MH bulbs fit that socket and the ballast auto switches to power mh or hps?

If its both MH and HPS compatible then your set to go. Screw in your bulb and get to growin! The best reason to own a comptable light system is because you can use the same system for veg and flower. Instead of growing through the difficulty of having two seperate systems.

hi MC BUDZ , can you give some info about growing , i want to starte to grown in my garage i have a room inside it , wath type soil should i buy , light

Back
Top Bottom