Made edibles that may cause major headache and sickness

Snowboardman

420 Member
So I made edibles out of a plant that hermied on me and was full of seeds. 1st batch I put about 10 grams in a stick of butter and cooked it at 220 for about an hour went to strong but not to bad. Send batch I put about 2 ounces in 3 sticks of butter and made some rice crispys and decarbed this bud still super seedy in over and cooked on stove for 3 hour but the last 2 night I at one I woke up with horrible headaches. And throwing up. I heard seedy bud can cause headaches will that happen with edibles to

Ya I'm not sure me and a buddy did both get head achs after smoking it when it was super fresh and I read it then. This is packed with seeds like 5 in the middle of a small nug.

I did not use any bug spray on the plant at all actually and it got over a week without nutes but not a supper flush when it comes to running water threw it that was done the last 2 days then I chopped it down after finding male parts it was like a week early would have done a full 2 week flush

Mold spores, maybe, or rancid butter?

Leaf and early harvest flowers can/ will cause headache when smoked, probably where you heard seeded, as a lot is taken out early, either being Herm or not wanting to grow out shit that can't be sold..
Not sure why it made you feel this way making edibles from it, not with the procedure you used... If it makes you sick or not feel well, I'd suggest not having anymore of that batch.. I'd prolly check again before throwing away, it might have been some dodgy Christmas pudding (something you ate earlier in the day) and not the edibles..

Back
Top Bottom