Mainline

Cannaconnect

Hello so I waited till 5-6 nodes and topped from the 3 node and took off everything from there down. Now I have 2 stems. So I when do I do it again? After another 5 nodes to grow out? Or less nodes?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey what’s up Canna??

Wow you’ve done fantastic job so far!!!! You’ve got this under control!!!

there’s no need to do it again, more topping will only delay your progress. For mainline you are right on track with what you’ve done so far.

just keep training her 2 arms out. See the 2 growth tips in your last photo?? Those limbs will need to be flattened out too. Don’t remove fan leaves right now either, the fan leaves are what powers up your grow.

Training is an exercise in patience, bend a little now, then bend some more in a day or two. Its not a question if… but when you break an arm, support the broken part of the limb and tape it up! Most girls just keep on rocking

Hey what’s up Canna??

there’s no need to do it again, more topping will only delay your progress. For mainline you are right on track with what you’ve done so far.

just keep training her 2 arms out. See the 2 growth tips in your last photo?? Those limbs will need to be flattened out too. Don’t remove fan leaves right now either, the fan leaves are what powers up your grow.

Training is an exercise in patience, bend a little now, then bend some more in a day or two. Its not a question if… but when you break an arm, support the broken part of the limb and tape it up! Most girls just keep on rocking
It’s going outside soon. I had 8 colas last year was a game changer
Hey what’s up Canna??

its going outside soon. I’ve done it last year as well. They grew 6 feet roughly. But I wanted to know if I have to wait till the third node again to strip down leaves to get 4 colas ?

Back
Top Bottom