Major Tom's Major Purple

Nice information Major! I have a Killing Field and Killing Kush just started 12/12 three days ago. I know yours were grown in soil, but what PPM did you run through flower?

Nice information Major! I have a Killing Field and Killing Kush just started 12/12 three days ago. I know yours were grown in soil, but what PPM did you run through flower?

Once you get to 1500 your going to drop the ppm in last 2 weeks with the flush, expect some yellowing in flushing and her life cycle ending too.

flower week 1, ppm 800, then slowly to 1500 by week 7/8, dropping off in the flush to plain water by harvest day.

If your herb in a test when cured burns dark or black you left nutes behind, burns white ash color you did her right.

In my KF grow I had two in hydro, one in soil

Once you get to 1500 your going to drop the ppm in last 2 weeks with the flush, expect some yellowing in flushing and her life cycle ending too.

flower week 1, ppm 800, then slowly to 1500 by week 7/8, dropping off in the flush to plain water by harvest day.

If your herb in a test when cured burns dark or black you left nutes behind, burns white ash color you did her right.

In my KF grow I had two in hydro, one in soil

Thank you sir, I am right on target then. I just bumped them both to around 800 ppm yesterday.

Use caution when getting to the top of the PPM and adding any boosters, still keeping your numbers right too.

Will do. I use Botanicare Pro-grow and Cal-Mag. I also use Liquid Karma and Sweet(for carbs) at a very moderate level. I am not a big additives guy, like to keep it simple!

When you listen to crap music, like most people now days, I guess you don't care about sound quality. I for one, love my vinyl and the plants do to!

Some run there turn tables off car batteries that even have better sound then wall power. (crazy)

I have a Rotel 951 CD made 15 years ago and still has better sound then anything CD or Blueray, still can't beat it, but vinyl and a good rip sounds excellent.

I laughed when I saw LP. Most kids don't even know what that is or the word record either for that matter. At least cds are better then A-track and cassette hehe.

Some run there turn tables off car batteries that even have better sound then wall power. (crazy)

I have a Rotel 951 CD made 15 years ago and still has better sound then anything CD or Blueray, still can't beat it, but vinyl and a good rip sounds excellent.

Nice, that is crazy! I remember the Rotel's, they were the Mercedes of the CD world!

Thanks for the Dry Cure explanation bro. So just to clarify, while you are in the "burping" stage, you still use the vacuum pump to keep the air out between burps?

Back
Top Bottom