Making a Cannabis cake!

William Holden

So a friend of mine wants to make a pot cake for her birthday, we don't know how much pot to use in it, what would be a good recomendation? She has like, half an eigth left, I have a big fat joint for tomorrow after school (but plan on buying some more, a half oz maybe, MAYBE) and i'm sure a couple of her friends would pitch in. I'm assuming to put in an a full eigth at least? Grinded up really good, and mixed with the cake mix?

I know this is in the 'wrong forum', but i'll get a faster reply here.

depending on how big the cake is gonna be, AT LEAST an 1/8... if not more. I'd say a 1/4 of some good shit should do the trick, but if its just mids/schwag then maybe even a little more, but who knows, my tolerance is thru the roof so maybe you guys dont need as much.

Spty, good advice. If its schwag, you would probably need at least a half if not a full ounce for a good cake. BUt if its good shit, probably only a half is required, maybe get away with a weak cake with a 1/4. Good luck, and if you go through with this cake, PLEASE take pictures and post it on the board :)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom